27

"Kesi , I'm terrified"

Brandon confessed as he looked to his side and took in the relaxed face of his girlfriend , the warmth of her body next to his , her steady breathing and fluttering eyelids.

He wished he could mirror it but one of the biggest nights of his life was tomorrow , what happened made an extreme impact on his future.

Kesi's hand grasped it quickly, she rubbed her thumb over the exterior of his to calm him down. She couldn't believe he felt that way , he had seemed so confident this whole day. Nonetheless she still desired to soothe him.

"Brandon tomorrow is going to be amazing , there is no need to be scared."

She told him softly before rolling over so she was facing him , her chin resting on his chest as she raised those big green eyes so that they met his beautiful light brown orbs. The right side of his mouth quirked up and she couldn't help but to touch his face. Run her hand down it's side and hope she could transfer tranquility to him.

"You'll be there with me?" He queried before he sighed "I mean I know you have to sit with Kasim but you'll still you know be supportive right?"

Kesi furrowed her eyebrows and stared at him , her voice coming out deathly calm in her response.

"What? Brandon I've been supporting you for so long , honey I'll be the loudest voice in that room."

He only smiled, he shouldn't have even questioned that. His hand went through her hair and she rested her head on his chest, totally at peace, he found he was now too.

"What are you doing to me?"

He whispered and she didn't move to respond , just closed her eyes and exhaled lavishly before she smirked.

"I honestly don't know if I deserve you."

He confessed and this time she lightly tapped his wrist in scolding before she smiled to herself.

"You do B , and I'm not doing anything you don't need, I'm loving you as best as I can. Why?"

Brandon simply smirked as he looked at her , he often wondered if he was doing enough , being enough of the man she needed  , sure he'd given her words but had he actually shown her , made her miss his presence in his absence like he did whenever she was gone.

"Kesi , do I make you happy?"

She turned so she could face him , she didn't understand why he was asking all these questions.

"B, what's going on? You know the answer to all these questions, I wouldn't be here with you if I didn't love you , if you didn't make me happy , if I wasn't supportive of your dreams, if you weren't what mine are made of."

She kissed his lips softly before she tapped his nose and he smiled at her.

"Stop over thinking , you got this." She held his hand and smirked "and you've got me."

"Forever?"

He queried playfully and she rolled her eyes.

"As long as you deserve me."

She responded to which he thought for a minute.

"What if I don't deserve you but I bring you food , forever then?"

"Boy nobody would be charmed by your burnt chicken."

She joked and he clutched his heart as he coughed back a laugh and pretended to be offended.