eyes in the dark

Mark slowly walked outside, still crying with chica's body in his arms. As he walked with heavy steps behind him was wade who was nearly crying for his friend.

Bob walked behind wade, he was letting a few tears slip. In his hand was a small shovel. Sean wandering behind crying just like mark. He was feeling so guilty about it.

"You fucked up big time Sean they will never forget or forgive you for this" Sean thought to himself.

Slowly they calmly walked into the green woods. They found a nice open area to bury chica. Bob started to dig the hole. Mark just sat with chica petting her head as if she was not gone, Sean has sat far away from the group and wade found stones and flowers.

Once the hole was dug mark hesitantly put chica's body in the hole.
"Bob... let me cover her she was my dog" Mark whispered. He looked over to the lake where Sean was. He was throwing stones weakly into the water and was just looking into space.

"Can one of you go and talk to him, he is being too rough on himself" mark added sadly looking over to his friend.
"I will go" wade replied walking over as Mark started to shovel dirt onto chica's body.

"Hey Jack, you ok?" Wade asked even though he knew the answer.
"No...not at all wade. I mean look at what I have done I have murdered chica!" he growled throwing the stones more violently
"Jack, you're being to rough on yourself. you had no control over the situation" wade reassured Sean.

"Wade... I can understand if you mark or bob don't want to be friends anymore. " Sean sniffed wiping away tears. Suddenly wade pulled Sean in for a hug. At first, he was confused but then it calmed him down.

"Come on now Jack stops being so hard on yourself we will always be your friend. And I will bitch slap you from here to China till you believe that!" Wade chuckled putting his hands on Sean's shoulders.
"Ok..ok I guess so. But I still killed chica and that is something I can never forgive myself." Sean sighed
"Ok, Jack I guess I can't change that, come on bud let's go bob and Mark are waiting for us." Wade smiled

Sean and Wade walked over to chica's grave. All was still, but for some reason, Sean was feeling uneasy not because of the funeral but of something else. His wolf instincts told him that they were not alone. As in his own world, he was not listening to mark bob and wade.

"Jack anything you want to say?" Mark asked
Sean shook his head clearing it of thoughts
"Oh, yeah...well, where do I start hehe, chica your one tough dog and although I can't bring you back from my own mistakes...I hope you can forgive me all of you because if it weren't for chica I am afraid of what I could have done,....." Sean paused he felt tense and really wanted to look behind him. He carried on.

"But you lost your life because you loved Mark Bob and Wade so much, my heart is heavy full of guilt and fear. But I will do what I can to make it up to your spirit as best I can." He cried allowing every tear to leave.

Suddenly Mark picked up.
"Jack she loved you to so don't leave your self out of this, we don't and will never judge you for this, for your curse." Mark smiled. Sean looked up his blue eyes dimming with hope but it also held fear deep inside

After about five minutes later they started to leave the burial site, Sean stopped he had a chance. He looked....what the fuck there was something watching them nothing else but two red eyes in the dark watching them from the forest of secrets. That smell that presents. It was a wolf...an alpha wolf if there was an alpha around here there is only one thing thereafter. Power.

Catching up he glanced back, giving the wolf a look of fuck you.
"If this guy wants to hurt my friends he has got one angry Irish wolf to deal with first!" Sean growled to himself. As he watched the figure disappear into the woods.

-----------------------------------------
Author note
Holy crap guys I'm so sorry for the delay thanks, school....not
Now I know I wanted to get one chapter out every week well it's going to be one chapter every 2 weeks + just because of exams and shit.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter of feels and mystery, see ya soon
-Blue the wolf  (aka my nickname)