The woods/flashback

"BUT thank you guys so much for watching this video. If you liked it, PUNCH that like button in the face, LIKE A BOSS. And... high fives all around. -high fives- Thank you guys and I will see all you dudes...IN THE NEXT VIDEOOOO!" Sean yelled.

"fucking finally, So glad I got that done OK what is the time?....shit it is 5:47 I can edit for an hour then I got to leave to the woods." he sighed

-one hour later-

Sean wandered out of his apartment and made the long walk out of the town, He thought about what happened 5 years ago.

Flashback

"h.hello anyone there" Sean whimpered it was dark and someone or thing was stalking him fearing for his life he kept glancing back over his shoulder picking up the pace. The closer he reached his home the more anxious he became he reached the entrance to the apartment when something grasped his hood dragging his back into the ally.

Sean was too scared to scream, and the dog-like figure or was it human? pinned him down the thing was able to get a bite on his finger, it was tiny though nothing more than a nip but this would change his life as we know it. whatever attacked him left after nipping him.

Sean reached the heart of the woods cold breath left his mouth as it was winter, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small drink that was a mixture of green and orange.
"bottoms up"

he gulped down the drink it did not taste the best, it was like cough medicine. throwing the empty glass bottle down onto the floor. Sean took off his jacket and sat down under a tree, all he could do was wait, and wait, and wait. Slowly as the cold-hearted moon arose over Ireland, Sean was feeling weaker.
"ah fuck it's starting, remember jack just stay calm." Sean quietly mumbled. suddenly a jolt of pain from his heart caused him to nearly shout, the pain spread over his body and things started to change hair turned to fur. feet turned to paws as did hands, it forced him onto his hands and knees as he felt his head shifting from wolf ears to the skin stretching into a wolf muzzle.

Just when you think it's over the teeth change into sharp canines and claws emerge from the skin and then everything moves like the legs from fully into that of a wolf and the back too, lastly, the tail comes out and with a blood-curdling howl. It's over.

The first thing sean can sense is the new smells, then the hearing lastly the blurred vision fades into normal. learning to walk is never easy. Sean wanders a lone wolf and sees his reflection in a lake he thinks to himself

'why, why did this happen?. At least I took the potion for me to remember who I am during the night.'

but Sean was starting to get darker thoughts this night not of suicide but of what would happen if one of his friends found out what he was? like Mark, wade, bob, Felix and ken. He guessed he just had to keep it quite he may trust his friends but. This curse was one secret to keep.