Malia

I wanted things just to be done and over with but I couldn't do that to the people that matter to me. I want Lydia to be happy and we can't always keep hurting each other. That's not love and maybe I have been a bad girlfriend. But let's face it in the end it's her choice no matter how it ends. I'll always love her and I'll never be able to forget her.

Days had pasted Lydia has texted me nonstop. I haven't replied. The messages say basically the same thing. Bout how much she loves me and how much she wishes we could talk about what had happened. I know that I had no right to yell at her. But she had no right to hit me. Today I'm gonna go to her house and talk about what is gonna happen with us.

At Lydia's house.
Malia's pov.
I went up to the door and knocked. Lydia opened. It was awkward. Lydia said" would you like to come in?" Malia said" yeah we need to talk and I don't think your neighbors should hear it." Lydia nodded. Lydia stepped a side. Malia walked in slowly. Lydia said" let's go upstairs in case my mom comes home earlier than she had planned." Malia nodded. Malia and Lydia walked up to Lydia's room. Lydia said" I'm so sorry that I hit you baby girl I didn't mean to." Malia said" I had no right to yell at you." Lydia said" you said that we need to talk that it was important." Malia said" I think we should take a break from us." Lydia said" you're breaking up with me?" Malia said" I'm afraid so." Lydia started to cry. Malia said" I really think that this will help us both at the moment." Lydia said through the tears" it's not gonna help me Malia I love you and my place is by you." Malia said" my wolf is gonna have to deal with the separation from you right now because I need this emotional break." Lydia said" you can't tell your wolf to wait." Malia said" I have to do what I need to do." Malia turned and started to leave. Lydia said" I'll always love you Malia Tate and this will never be the end of us." Malia didn't stop.

By the time Malia got out of Lydia's house her wolf was tore apart. She changed and her wolf screamed" why did you do that to us?" Malia said" you don't understand and you will never will." The wolf said" I don't understand? You honestly think that I'm am you. I understand perfectly that you are a idiot Malia if you honestly believe that Lydia loves stiles you are wrong." Malia said" just shut up." The wolf said" you can't avoid me forever."
Malia turned back to human and started her way home.
----------------------------------------------
Comment vote and tell me what you think please. It's gonna be longer that 25 parts I haven't decided how many I want it to be yet so just be patient with me because I have school right now. Thanks for reading without the people that actually take time to read this my life would be very boring. I love y'all