A few days later

Malia had left the world alone. She stopped answering Lydia, Scott, and Allison messages. She just wanted to be an empty shell. Her wolf keep trying to get her to leave the house. One lonely night Malia was laying alone in her bed. Her wolf said" Malia you need to eat I can't keep you alive forever." Malia said" you are right so just let me dying." The wolf said" I can't I made a promise to our mate and I can't let you die because I love you and I'm part of your life like you are mine." Malia said" yeah cause you let me live for so long." The wolf said" lia I was there when you had no one." Malia said" I know that's why I want you to give up on me now." The wolf said" I can't..." Malia said" fine I'll go eat." Malia got up slowly and went into the empty kitchen. She got some milk and made herself a sandwich. Malia thought" I miss her so much she made me fill whole." Malia turned on her phone and went through the messages. Malia answered a text to Lydia" yes I'm still alive and I would like for you to give me another chance." Lydia almost immediately answered saying" of course baby girl."
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys next part just because I'm in the mood to update. Please check out wolfgirl11546 story please it awesome. Comment on there and show her some love.