Lydia

It hurt so much to think that it's the end. We are mates what is this supposed to mean? Does this mean that we will never be able to be together? I'm so confused I just want my Malia back. I laid down on my bed in the arms of stiles I could feel Malia's wolf she was so angry at Malia. That's the thing about mates even when you are human you have a connection with your mates wolf. I can feel Malia's she's so sad almost depressed. It breaks my heart sooner or later Stiles leaves. I didn't even notice. So I started speaking in a low voice to Malia's wolf. I whispered" hi baby girl." The wolf answered" hi Lyds." Lydia smiled and said" I'm so sorry please don't hurt I'm gonna make things better with Malia and we will be back together." The wolf said" Lyds I've tried talking to her but she won't listen to me." Lydia said" no baby girl I have to...... Baby girl do me a favor please." The wolf said" of course Lyds." Lydia said" please take care of Malia with everything you have honey I need her safe." The wolf said" of course Lyds." Lydia smiled. Lydia texted Malia the message said" goodnight baby girl I love you no matter what." Lydia laid down and closed her eyes.

The next day Lydia woke up with a text from Malia that said" I over heard you and my wolf last night. I understand that you want things to get better between us." Lydia replied" I never ever wanted things to go back I love you so much Malia Tate and I will always want you by myside why can't you see that." Lydia started to get ready for school.
Malia didn't go to school nor did she read Lydia's message.
----------------------------------------------
Hi guys vote, comment.