Chapter 3

(Butler's name) helped you get to know some of the maids and helpers of the house, which you shyly introduced yourself to.

Soon enough he have to leave you to tend for dinner, you waved goodbye at him, with a smile as he enters the kitchen.

You started walking down the hallway as you hold on to your stuffie, continuing walking you saw a certain room. It has a very dark colored door compare to the other doors, being a little girl you are you got curious and went to touch the door.

The door slowly cracked open, you stepped back a little bit, once gaining confidence, you opened it a little more and peeked inside.

It was dark, pitch black, wanting to know more, hoping to feel a light switch for you to see, you stepped forward but soon stopped by a certain voice.

"Whst are you doing here y/n?" You looked to your right and saw those dark terrifying red eyes looking down at you.

You squeaked and stepped back, startled from his sudden appearance "I-I w-was just l-looking a-around" you started and looked down at the ground, while gripping on your stuffie.

He looked towards the door and closed it slowly as he set his eyes down at you "It's dangerous to sneak around without anyone with you little sister"

You looked up at him, as he stared back at you, his serious face turned to a small smile as he saw how shy and fragile you can be.

He pat your head and smiled at you "It's okay, I'll be here with you and to protect you from monsters" he comforted, pulling your little form in a hug.

You jolted and kept a tight grip on your stuffie, keeping completely still as he hug you.

Once he stopped, he gave a bright smile, "Say y/n, would want to play some games at our room?"

Being a kid you nodded and he quickly hold your hand "Let's be on our way!" He cheered and started walking, you hold his hand on your left as your right hand holds your favorite stuffie.

He looked back once more without you noticing then turned back his head as he smiled, finally keeping you to himself again.

You lightly tag on his hand, he looked down at you and replied a simple "mhm?"

You looked up innocently at him "W-What is in t-the big dark room o-onii-chan..?" You stuttered, finally a little comfortable calling him onii-chan/older brother.

He paused and laughed a little "It's nothing little sister,maybe it's just full of papers from mommy" he said, trying to sound convincing.

You frowned a little but shook it off and nod like a good girl and kept silent.

What is in that room...?