Chapter 6

As soon as the butler set you down on the bed, he kneeled down at your level "Is there anything more you want m'lady?"

You shook your head and smiled at him "Nope thank you mister Bernard" he smiled in return and stood up.

"Just ring the bell m'lady if you needed anything, It is near your bed, goodnight little lady" he said sweetly and shut the door.

You were left alone on your real room, you looked around and it's quite similar to Kioshi's but yours are more girly and pink.

You put your stuffie on the bed and jumped down, walking towards the huge toy treasure chest.

You opened it and pulled out some toys, smiling back it slowly faded. Remebering your older brother, he loved and took care of you so much.

You ran to your stuffie and hugged it tight, crying hard as you cling on the toy.

"P-please come back...onii-chan..mommy..daddy..." you whispered, wishing you can feel them right there just for once.

I laid on the bed, pulling the blankets on you and your stuffie as you cling to him, crying yourself to sleep.

---------TIME SKIP---------

Sleeping peacefully with not a worry in the world soon got interrupted by a knock on the door.

You sat up, putting your stuffie on your lap and rub your eyes. The door soon opened revealing Kioshi on the door frame.

Your eyes widen at what he was holding in his palm, It's a knife. You scoot to the side of the bed trembling.

"O-onii-chan..?" You squeaked out, Kioshi smiled and started walking towards you. You saw the knife and saw a red substance on it.

You assumed it's the red milk that you saw on your parents when they died, you fell off the bed, quickly standing up and back up away from him.

He gave a smile "Y/n..? Why are you backing away from me..?" He asked innocently.

He pointed the knife towards your direction and smirked "Are you afraid..?" He asked, a craze look in his eyes.

You start to cry and clinch on for your life on your stuffie 'mommy..daddy..onii-chan' you thought while you're shaking in fear.

You heard the door open more,looking up you saw Kioshi having an irritated expression "shit.." you heard Kioshi say.

Looking past him you saw Bernard, in his daily uniform but he had an apron on and the same red substance on it.

"On young lady, you're awake" he said smiling, you gasped and ran pass Kioshi and ran to Bernard, hugging his leg.

"Oh my, what happened here?" He questioned, looking at the now innocent looking Kioshi, holding the knife in hand.

Bernard gave a questionable look "What? I just want her to cook with me" he said bluntly like it's not a big deal.

Bernard nodded and you tug on his tux, looking up at him with teary eyes. Bernard's expression soften and took off his apron and fold it and placed it on his left arm while his right arm picked you up with ease.

"Me and young master was cooking in the kitchen, would you want to help m'lady?" He asked politely, you nod along and snuggle on his neck.

Bernard looked at Kioshi, who looked like his about to murder someone then turned back to his calm self.

"Young master?" He asked, opening the door for him, Kioshi walk past by, walking back to the kitchen.

Bernard closed the door on your room and start walking towards the kitchen, you kept sobbing softly on his neck.

He looked at you sadly, closing his eyes and humming softly, you looked up at him while wiping your tears away "Don't cry m'lady, you're pretty when you smile" he said, smiling at you.

You blushed slightly and smile back at him "Thank you m-mr Bernard"

He chuckled "Just call me Bernard m'lady" he said,almost close to the kitchen door flame.

You nodded and hugged him tight "Bernard" you whispered, feeling safe if you're with him.

He smiled and opened the door, revealing Kioshi stabbing some tomatoes, causing some red juice splattering everywhere.

Kioshi froze and look back at the two of you "heh, the tomato wasn't cooperating with me" he said and lastly stab the tomato.

Bernard just nod to him and set you down on the table, he leaned down and fix your hair away from your face "Stay here m'lady, I'll start cooking breakfast" he said as you nod in response.

He took another clean apron and wrap it around him and started taking out some ingredients "Sorry.." you heard a voice and looked at the owner of it, you saw Kioshi sitting on the table, with his head low "I just want to have some fun, sorry if I scare you"

You looked at him feeling a bit bad crying earlier, he just wants to be with you. You reach your arm to touch his hand.

His head jolted up and look at you in shock "It's okay onii-chan" you said smiling, you looked back to watch Bernard cook while Kioshi was looking at you, kinda day dreaming of your sweet smile.

************************
Sorry for the late updates, I'm kinda busy helping my little sis on her story