Chapter 21

Y/n's P.O.V

I was about done with my bath and drying myself up. I heard a thud and a whimper. 'Oh no..'

I immediately took my night gown and quickly wore it, slamming the door open.

Before I know it Kioshi's hand was formed into a fist and was about to punch Ren.

I may be sweet and shy but I don't like anything considering violence and this boiled my blood in anger.

"What do you think you're doing onii-chan?!" I exclaimed angrily, putting my palms on my hips.

Kioshi pulled his fist away, he has a shocked impression on his face but soon turned into a flustered face when he saw what I was wearing.

"Princess you shouldn't be wearing such suggestively exposing clothing" kioshi said, walking towards me.

I put my arm up in a stop motion "Oh no no no. Don't you even think about touching me Mr." I stated irritatedly.

Kioshi had a confused look on his face "Uh.? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, acting innocent.

I scoffed and crossed my arms "You were going to punch Ren! You know that I don't like violence"

He chuckled "Sorry princess, I didn't mean anything. I was just kidding" he tried playing it cool.

I raised my eyebrow and pushed him towards the door "Nope, don't even talk to me now. I'm tired and I would like for you to leave my room, goodnightttttt~" I sang the last part and slammed the door closed.

Feeling something soft brush on his leg making me look down. Ice was jumping up, I smiled and picked him up, looking back at Ren who was sitting on the bed with lighted red cheeks.

I sighed "I'm so sorry for Kioshi's actions. Thank god I opened the door just on time, are you hurt??" I'm genuinely worried about ren.

Ren stood up and reached towards my nightgown's strap, pulling it up and placing it properly on my shoulder.

My cheeks burned bright red "I-I?!" He chuckled "I'm fine y/n, you should be more careful too, we're still guys here and you shouldn't be so carefree on your appearance" he stated with a smile.

I nod in embarrassment, looking up at him I asked "Aren't you going to changed?"

He froze "change what?" he chuckled nervously. I hit his arm "Change to a more comfortable clothes silly! You can't sleep in your butler suit"

He tilted his head and smiled nervously "You're really serious that I'll be sleeping here y/n" he asked and I nod my head "Yup I'm serious, now come on. I have some clothes you can change into" I said walking towards my closet to get one of Kioshi's long sleeves and sweat pants he let me borrow once.

I pulled out some clothes and passed it to ren "Here, now change in the bathroom" I said giggling at his confused face.

"Uh.. As you wish Lady of stubbornness" he chuckled and ruffled my hair, I smiled and pushed his hand away "Heyy!"

(Back to Author-chan's narration)

Meanwhile with Kioshi

I stared at the door blankly, the atmosphere thickened as he quietly stood there "Tsk.. he doesn't really know his place." He mumbled to himself.

"Just wait Ren.." He mumbled on more time then walked away to who knows where down the hallways.

He pulled out his phone out of his pocket and looked through the contacts. He suddenly stopped I front of his mother's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Come in dear" a soft voice said from the other side of the door. Kioshi slowly opened the door revealing his mother packing her stuffs.

"How did it go kioshi?" She asked, while picking some clothes off her closet. Kioshi just scoffed "Your little pet's gonna ruin it all mother, I told you we should have got rid of that pest" kioshi replied with irritation in his voice.

She just laughed and placed her clothes on the bed "Oh come on kioshi, he has been in the family since you were little, don't worry he knows better than to test your patients" she answered, smiling at her large mirror.

Kioshi just crossed his arms "Easy for you to say, you're not the one at risk here.." He replied, she narrowed her eyes "It's not easy for me too kioshi, you know that" she answered in a serious tone, as she applied her lipstick.

Kioshi tsked and looked away "I'm going away just so can play your little game, it's not easy for me to leave this house kioshi" she continued as she finished putting on her lipstick.

She clicked her luggage on and picked up her purse. "I'll be back maybe a week or so.. Don't make too much of a mess kioshi. Take care of him for me" she said, walking pass kioshi and kisses his forehead.

Kioshi sighed "Fine.. Why do you even try mother, his already a dead man" he said, looking straight at her mother.

She only smiled "He might be a dead man, but his still mine." She answered before waling away "See you later, remember what I said mh" and with that she started walking away from kioshi.

Kioshi just watched her walk away, thinking to himself as he walk towards his room to take some rest.

"Old bitch"

*******************
Yieee! Another update! Feel free to comment down your guys theories on the stories haha! I'm sure some of you guys knows what's up and gonna happen.