Chapter 16

A/N: I honestly loved your comments guys it's really close to my original plan on the story and I'm actually gonna add some of your ideas in the story :) @LPSLover07 and @AlexisPullen4  .I'll try to make the story more on what you guys my readers would like and enjoy ^^

*******************
"You're not going anywhere.."

Third person P.O.V

You stared up at kioshi, what is he doing. You tried to get off his grip but he was too strong for you.

He stared down at you with dull red-ish eyes, finally opening his mouth to which surprised you.

'He. He kissed me..' You thought.

Your eyes widen from shock from what he is doing, he pulled away and looked at you straight in the eyes. With such love and..possessiveness?

His cheeks red as he looked to the side, then back to you "K-Kiosh-"" I love you y/n!" He cuts you off, you finched a little from his sudden tone of voice.

"I-I love you too but-" you tried to find words appropriate in the matter and not upset him but you're so confused you're lost in words.

He rest his head on your shoulder and started speaking things you couldn't believe yourself "No, I love you more than a sibling would love each other.. Y/n can't you see I love you more than that.. Ever since I saw you. I know you'll always be by my side" he said in desperation as his hug tightened.

You couldn't do anything but stare at the ceiling and listen to what he is saying. Kioshi your brother who you only loved as a family member. Was in love with you for years. Everything made sense, he wouldn't let you have a guy friend, overprotective, always keeps you safe and happy for years.

'But isn't this wrong, him loving me more than a sister. I guess it's not, knowing the fact that I'm only adopted and we're not blood related...but it feels wrong and new in the same time...I don't know what to say. ' you thought.

"K-kioshi please..." You said softly and he pulled up and looked at you with a sad expression.

"Please don't change y/n, I love you so much. I don't want you to change, please don't leave me" he pleaded with teary eyes.

You gasped and automatically hugged him tight. It's one of your weakness is seeing him cry. He never really cries, but if he does you can guarantee he really is hurt. And you can't handle him getting hurt, it hurts you seeing him cry.

"I wouldn't change I promise! Please don't cry Onii-chan. I love you!" You replied and hugged him tight. This took him by surprised, he couldn't believe that you actually liked him. Or even would love him more than you did before.

He slowly looked at you leaning down, going in for a kiss. You Slowly closed your eyes but..

Not before you saw the door open and saw ice coming inside and barked. You squealed making kioshi jolt off you. Looking to what made you squeal so hard.

You quickly jumped off the bed and ran towards ice. Kioshi groaned and rubbed his head in frustration. While you giggle at ice licking your cheek.

At the from of the door was Bernard "I found ice wondering around in the garden my lady. I hope I didn't interrupt anything" he said politely then looked directly at kioshi who's eyes were burning with anger.

Kioshi stood up and brushed off his shirt "Oh you didn't interrupted anything Bernard, why don't you start cooking dinner hm?" He said obviously irritated.

Bernard nods and looks at you, you looked up at him and smiled "I'll go help!" You volunteer and stood up, carrying ice in your arms.

Kioshi walked towards you "Oh no you're not princess, we have some unfinished business" he said and you pouted "But I've always helped Ren with cooking, we can talk later okie" you replied and followed behind bernard.

Leaving kioshi in your room, thinking.

You giggled as ice continues to snuggle in your arms, while Bernard and you continues to walk towards the kitchen and prepare dinner.

You noticed Bernard have been awfully quiet. You haven't had a moment with Bernard with him being quiet, well he normally loves to talk to you for hours. Only thing he is quiet is if he is with your mom, kioshi or if something happen that he isn't a fan of.

You started infront of him, making him stop, he didn't looked at you instead he looked to the side purposely not making any eye contact.

You frown and let ice down and looked up at Bernard "Is there something wrong?" You asked and he finally looks at you.

"I told you not to go inside that room, but you didn't listen y/n" he started, his expression are worried mixed with anger.

"I don't want you to get hurt y/n, I care for you even more than you can imagine" he continued, realizing what he said he looked away from you and mumbled a quiet 'shit'

You looked up at him with a blush on your cheeks. Your heart beating faster than usual. You have to admit that you've always had a little crush on Ren. But you didn't know he would care for you like what he said more than you can imagine.

'Did he mean that...' You thought and tried to say something but he beat you to it "Forget what I said y/n, come on let's go prepare dinner Ok, next time listen to me as week Ok? I only want the best and to keep you safe" he said and ruffled your hair with a smile on his handsome face.

*******************
See you guys on the next chapter! :D Comment down what you guys what the story to end. Looks like two boys have a love interest on y/n. Hmmm wonder who she'll end up with?