Chapter 8

(A/N: Shocking part of the story! Bernard's Age XD His that handsome looking guy up there hehe)

On the way to school you kept your hold on your teddy while looking out the window.

Your new mom cleared her throat "So how is Bernard been treating you munchkin?" She asked looking at the car mirror.

Your face glows happiness at the mention of Bernard's name. "His very nice and sweet!" You cheerfully answered.

Kioshi clenched his hands into fists, looking angry while he look out the window.

Your mother chuckled "He is isn't he, how old are you by the way my dear?" She asked as you look down at your hand and count your fingers.

You raise up 7 fingers "I'm 7 mommy" you answered cheerfully while having a sweet smile on your cute face.

"Oh my Kioshi is about 9 years old, how cute" she said while turning her wheel driving in the school.

You looked up "How old is mister Bernard?" You asked out of curiosity, she stopped the car in the parking lot.

"His only 13 years old" she chuckled, like your mouth hang "13? But he looks olddd"

She got outside the car and opened your door while Kioshi got out the other side.

"He has those early mature transformation and stuffs, munchkin" she said as she kissed your forehead and let you down on the ground.

She fixed your hair and smiled "Have a wonderful day sweetie, oh and Kioshi and you are at the same class" she giggled "The principal is so hard to convince but we came to an agreement"

You nodded and hugged her one last time, Kioshi hold on your hand and started walking inside the school.

Kioshi continued walking through the hallways with his hand holding yours a bit too hard.

"O-onii-chan..?" You whispered,looking around you see eyes staring at you with curiosity.

"Ignore them" he said coldly, turning to the left he opened the door and pull you inside.

You squeaked when the door shut behind you, opening your eyes you saw many students/kids on their desks.

Kioshi sat down on one of the empty seat and pushed one kid off his desk and pointed to it while looking at you "Sit here y/n" he said.

You looked at the poor kid struggling to get his messed up papers off the ground.

He looked around Kioshi's age, He has dirty blonde hair, greenish eyes and rosy cheeks.

You let down your teddy and bag and kneeled down and helped him pick up the papers.

"I-I'm really sorry for m-my onii-chan" you stuttered, continuing on picking up some papers and handing it to him.

You looked up at him and he chuckled with this sweet smile on his face "It's okay, It's not like he haven't done it before, oh you might be the new student"

You smiled and nodded "I-I am, I'm y/n, Kioshi is my new onii-chan" you answered while he smiled.

"Y/n..? What a pretty name it fits well with your pretty face" he answered, holding his papers and bag.

You blushed pink and stood up "I'm Jonathan Dean, or you can call me JD for short" he introduced, chuckling at your cuteness.

You were about to talk when a pencil shot in between the two of you, hitting the wall. Your eyes widen while JD just looked unamused "Oh come on Kioshi, can't I just live a day without being threatened?" He asked looking at Kioshi, annoyed.

Kioshi smiled innocently "No you can not especially if your shitty ass self talk to my y/n, Back off if you can JD" he threatened, glaring at JD.

While you stood there can't really process what's happening.

The class turned quiet as the teacher got inside. She has Orange colored hair, wearing a brown attire and a white blouse underneath with some buttons off showing her cleavage boobies.

Everytime she walked her melons jiggle. "Come on Kids, Please stand up with your bags, I'll be re arranging all of you just your last names"

After miss big boobies arranged all of you, you end up sitting between JD amd Kioshi.

Now you stared at the blackboard while Ms. boobies write her name on the board.

"Okay class, For the new student's sake, I'm Miss (Pick a name), your teacher for a whole year" she said while you nodded along while Kioshi sat down on his desk bored and irritated. While JD on the other hand kept looking at you with a smile.

You giggle whenever you and JD's eyes met and sometimes he'll make a silly face.

----TIMESKIP---- (Recess)

The bell rang and the teacher announced its recess time and be right back after 30 minutes.

JD was about to talk to you when suddenly Kioshi took your hand and dragged you out the room.

He dragged you for about 2 minutes until you two reached the cafeteria, he let go and pinned you on the wall " What was that supposed to be y/n?" He asked irritated, his eyes turning dull.

"W-What is..?!" You squeaked out, trying to get out from his hold.

"You know what I meant, JD. You're not his. You're mine. I'm your onii-chan. You belong to me" he said in a low tone while he stare into your eyes.

You started shaking in shock, confusion and terror.

"I-I..?!" Kioshi was pushed by a guy which Kioshi response with a growl, with brown hair and a bit big and chubby.

"I did it Samantha, what else?" The boy said looking at a girl with long blond twin ponytail, she wore a bright pink and white dress with diamond earings.

"That'll be all Rex, Now go swing in a mud or something" she said while Rex nodded and walking away, carrying Kioshi.

Samantha put her hands on her hips and stare down at you "Hey they weren't lying about the new kid being pretty, hmm. But not pretty as me of course, Duh. I'm the fucking princess"

You kept a weird look on her as she flip her ponytail "What's your name kid?" She asked.

"I-I'm y/n, Kioshi's adopted s-sister' you introduce while she holds her chin.

"Hmm.. Kioshi's adopted sister eh?" She mumbled, looking at you up and down.

"Let me tell yah something y/n, you're pretty enough to hang with me and the cool kids but it's not enough so hear this out. If you walk Kioshi to date with me, I'll make your life easier, do we have a deal?"

Your mind can't process this, like you're still young for this "O-okay Samantha" you answered as she squealed.

"Oh my god thank you, you're not as dumb as the others here, That's good. Just keep using your head and we wouldn't get in trouble okay? Oh my god! Kioshi at last will bow down to my angelic presence" she said, looking at herself on a mirror.

You scoot away from her and ran back to the classroom and sitting on your desk "What is happening?" You asked yourself.

*******************
NEW CHARACTERS YAY!! I'm so happy I get to update this story. (/TvT)/