That wink (Nouis 1D)

A/N: Had to dedicate this to my favourite Nouis Bromance author "Can't make up my mind". @louispixie, if you're reading this, thanks for writing an amazing story! :)

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else." Well, I'm really experienced on that area. Let me explain.

Hi, I'm Niall Horan of One Direction and I suspect that you know who I am. But what you don't know is that:

-- I am gay

-- I'm in love with a guy who is annoying, frustrating, yet is so intoxicating, leaving me infatuated in vain.

-- He is one of my bandmates, a.k.a. Louis Tomlinson.

The problem is that he has got a girlfriend and even if he loves me back we can only stay a bromance, because our management wouldn't want us being gay ruin our image.

Life is a hard game.

"In a perfect world, when he's with her, he would be wishing he was with me; when he looked at her, he would be looking at me; when he smiled at her, his smile would be for me; when he thought about someone, he would be thinking about me. In a perfect world, he would realize that she wasn't the one he was supposed to be with and I would still be standing here waiting for him still when he finally knows this. But this isn't a perfect world and people do get hurt, you smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on, because there's nothing else you can do."

But I just can't give up and move on, when fate seemed to take pity on me, giving me a chance to get him. I WANT LOUIS TOMLINSON TO LOVE ME BACK, and I will try.