letter 555

Dear Isobel,

            So, basically, you'll be the exact same as you are right now in 60 years? just kidding. You'll be an adorable old lady, I'm sure. You'll invite all the neighbourhood kids into your house for hot chocolate when it's cold out, and you'll give out caramel apples on halloween. I love those. 

         Friendships do, apparently. At least ours did. It's weird, I consider you one of my closest friends but I don't even know what you look like. 

             I can see you (not literally, see above) with them. They seem to suit you. I just wanted to know you had some people looking out for you, alright? Lonely isn't fun. I'll tell you more about the boys, if you want. 

         I googled virgo and cancer, and I've found we completely reflect what the internet told me we are. I'm a 'roots' kind of person, and you're picky and critical. Haha. The first result that came up in google told me that we would make a strong, down-to-earth relationship, that we deeply admire each other, and that we'd get off to a slow start.

          I'm still laughing.

          You flatter me. I don't really know what else to say, Is. Thanks?

         The picture is amazing. I pinned it above my bed, just like you did with the letter. Remember me when you're the artist of the century, eh? 

                       Take Care,

                                  Luke

P.S: is bree single? just kidding. but really.

P.P.S: what if we met each other? in person? am I mental?