letter 558

☆   ☆   ☆   ☆ 

Dear Luke,

          Please tell me how it is that you make becoming a serial killer sound appealing? You're probably more dangerous than some psychopath because you could literally con me into doing anything. 

      Oh no, I love my friends. I didn't mean to sound bitter at all. I'm lucky to have them, I really am. They're always there for me. It's just they don't always understand me. Not like you do anyways...

       Your friends sound exactly as the type I figured you'd hang out with. But you said 'all the girls we meet', so you meet a lot of girls, Lukey?  Who am I kidding, I'm sure the four of you are out there breaking hearts on a daily basis. (By the sounds of it, I wouldn't mind Ashton breaking my heart, if you know what I mean. haha)

     I think you're focusing too much on the negatives of being a Cancer. It also says that you're sensitive and protective (which is very true; qualities that I love about you). And clingy is just a negative way of saying loyal. You're really over thinking it. You're acting like me.

      And your bug you about me? What all have you told them about me? (besides the fact that I'm absolutely hilarious and charming and amazing. obviously.)

      Luke, you sound ridiculous. I'm sure you're probably ten times as charming and intelligent in person; that's why I'm so afraid. But I've been thinking about it more and more since you brought it up. It would be so amazing actually being able to put a face and a voice to the person I know better than I know myself. And I'd be lying if I said this thought hasn't crossed my mind before.

    I'm just scared...

                         Yours,

                              Isobel Lockett

PS. Franky is allergic to boys named Luke, so too bad for you.