Whoa

"This is really good."Cherry says as we ate our lunch.

"Yeah, it is." Britt says.

"What did you get again, Britt?"I ask.

"Um, the strawberry field salad."

"Oh. Well it looks great."

"Yeah, it really is. How about you mom? Like your food?"

"Yeah, it's good." Her mother says, in between bites of her pasta.

I am eating a bacon and blue cheese burger. Cherry is eating a salad, so it Britt.

Once we finish up our meal, we head to the mall. Jane tried to keep up with us, but gave up.

"OMG! Ginger, you have to try this on." Cherry says as we past a dress hanging up. I look at it. It's lace, that comes to my knees, and has sleeves. It is really pretty.

"No, I could never fit into that. Besides, it's white."

"So, and plus I know for sure that it going to fit." Cherry says.

"No, you guys. I don't even have enough money." I point out.

"I do! And besides, I am sure Zane would love to see you in it." Britt says with a smirk.

"Just try it on!" Cherry says.

Just to make them happy I agree, and when I put it on, it was amazing. They were so right.

"Guys, look what you did. I love it. But I can never afford it."

"Hey, I can pay for it." Britt says. I look at her.

"Britt I could never ask you too do that." I say. She waves her hand.

"No, I want to. Consider it a welcoming gift."

"Fine," I say trying to hide my smile.

We buy our stuff, and go to a few more stores. I end up getting another pair of heels, and we all get matching outfits. We all got shirts that spells out 'We be awesome.'each shirt says a different word.

Britt and I have seemed to forget what happened yesterday. We all had a great time shopping, but I am ready to get back to my mate.

"Hey, Cherry!" a few boys say when we pull into the drive-way.

She waves at them, "Hey," she says as we walk past them.

"Who were they?" I ask.

"Oh, some of my friends."

"OOO." I say with a smirk, we get in the elevator and go to Zane's floor. When we get their, Zane and a few other boys are playing X-box in the living room. 

"Hey," Zane says, and I we greet him back. We walk into the bedroom, and set my bags down on the bed.

"I got a lot of stuff," I point out.

"Yeah, but so did I!"Cherry says and makes me feel a little better.

"I really love that dress!" I say as we walk back out to the kitchen. The boys seem really into their game. I walk over and grab an apple, and we go and sit at the counter.

"So, Ginger Isenberg."

"Shhhh! Not so loud." I say.

"Sorry, so tell me about your self."

"Um, well I am 17 and a senior. I sing, I play the piano. I love dogs, I have one. I live with 3 of my brothers, well right now. The rest are mated."