Epilogue

*2 months later*

"Babe, can you get Gray's bottle?" I yell from the bedroom. I am currently holding Gray, and she decided that she was hungry. But that's become the new normal.

"Okay," Zane yells back.

These pass months have been amazing. After what felt like hours of pushing, I finally had our oldest, Zane Quentin Black. Yes, I caved and we named him Zane. After our son, came our daughter, Gray Elaina Black. They are both the cutest things ever! I love them so much.

Just a few hours, after the twins were born, Elaina had a baby girl named Kaitlyn Rose Isenberg. She is so adorable, and has great parents.

Zane and I still plan on getting married, but since we have the kids, we decided to wait a few more months. Planning a wedding and having two newborns that need your attention 24/7 is a hard thing to do.

Zane comes back into the room carrying a bottle and Zane Jr.

"There's my two favorite girls." He says with a smile. He kisses my cheek and then kisses Gray on the top of the head. "Alright who's hungry?" he says and holds up the bottle. He gives me the bottle, and I start feeding Gray. Zane lays Zane Jr. down on the bed and then lays down next to him.

"How was work today?" I ask.

"Good, but I just wanted to get home to my family." He says with a smile.

"Rob called today."

"Really? What did he want?"

"He asked about the kids and how they are doing. Then he asked how parent life it. But they he told me that Kate is pregnant!" I tell Zane. He looks at me with surprise.

"Really? That's great. Good for them, if only they knew how horrible it is." Zane says, and Zane Jr. starts whining. Zane looks at the mini version of himself, "Oh, did you hear that? I didn't mean that." He says and I start laughing.

"I still can't believe that we have kids." I tell Zane.

"I can't either, but I am glad. I have a beautiful mate, two amazing kids, that look just like me, and a pack, my life can't get any better."

I lean over and kiss my mate. I am truly happy, and couldn't ask for more.

-----

Yes this is the end. It's been a long time since I wrote this so I don't know how to feel about. This is all I had written and this is were I ended it. Been fun! 

Make sure to check out my other stories! They are very popular, so I'm guessing they are good?