So Much Love Juice?

I wake up in a really good mood. Last night, I made up with my mate! I went to sleep with his arms around me. Him whispering good things into my ear.

"Zane, get off! I'm hot!" I yell at him, in a morning voice. I shove him off of me. He had his arms around me as I was sleeping.

"Baby, it's to early to be yelling at me." Zane says rolling away from me. Out of no where I start crying.

Zane comes rolling back over to me. "Oh, my god. Baby, I'm so sorry? What' s wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I don't know." I sob.

"You don't know why you are crying?"

"The babies are doing this to me." I say. Once I stop crying, Zane lifts up my shirt and kisses my stomach. "How are my little guys?" he asks.

"Zane you don't know if it is a girl or a boy!"

"Well you do, and won't tell me. So in my mind, it is two boys."

"Close, more like a boy and a girl." I say and Zane's head pops up with a huge smile on his face.

"Really? A boy and a girl?"he ask.

"Yes,"

Zane kisses me. "I love you so much."

"Yeah," I say. " I know." I giggle, as Zane talks to our kids, calling them Zane Jr. and Zanela.

There is a knock on the door, and then Jane's voice. "Zane I know you are depressed about losing your mate, but seek attention for random girls is not a option."

Zane falls back on the bed. I cover my belly.

"Mom, come in." He says and she does. Her eyes go wide with surprise when she sees me.

"Ginger, you came back!!" she runs over and hugs me.

"Oh, watch the belly."

She smile at me and looks at my stomach. "May I?" she asks; wondering if she can feel my stomach.

I say yes, and she puts her hands on my huge belly. I guide her hand to where the babies are kicking.

"OH! It's kicking!" I smile at Zane and he gives me a kiss. "I thought I was never going to be able to do this." Jane says. "My grandpup is in there." She says. She looks at me. "Boy or girl?"

I look at Zane and he tells her that it is a secret.

"You two should go shopping today. The baby is coming soon, and we don't have any stuff."Zane says and Jane runs off to get ready. We both get out of bed and get ready for the day ahead of us.

I look at Zane with a pout. "You aren't coming?"

"No, I want to. But since you have been gone, I took over Alpha and I have a lot to do today. There's an Alpha coming in a few days to discus a few things. But I love you, I will see you tonight, and maybe we can go shopping after the Alpha is gone?"

"Fine." I say and Zane kisses me again and then leaves. I put on a gray sweatshirt and some jeans, because it is the only thing that fits. I walk out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. I get me some fruit and sit down at the counter.

After I finish my breakfast, I am about to walk out of the apartment, we the elevator opens and reveals Jane, Britt, and Cherry.

"Ginger!" Britt says and runs to give me a hug. I wrap her in a huge hug.