Carrie And The Boy In My Bedroom

I walk out the front doors, and get into Lend's car. He is sitting in the driver's seat, looking straight forward.

"Hey," I say and buckle my seat belt.

"Hey, so how was school?"

"Schools, school." I mummer.

He looks at me. "You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say and he pulls out of the parking lot. We ride in silence. But it's nothing I'm not use to with Lend.

As we pull onto our street in the middle of nowhere, I speak up. "So have you seen Ty yet?" I ask.

"Um, briefly. Before I left to get you. They are at the house now."

"Oh," I say as we pull into the drive way. There are a few unfamiliar cars parked outside my house.

We park right behind Shawn's car and get out. Lend comes around and waits for me. He reaches out his hand for support, and I take it. He knows how hard this is for me. I sling my backpack on my shoulder.

We start walk towards the front door, hand in hand. "Can I go to the fort tonight?" I ask Lend.

"Um, we'll see." Is all he says.

We reach the front door, and walk inside. Everyone is here. I mean everyone. All of my brothers and their mates.

Talk about an overload of people. There are all scattered. I start to turn around, but Lend is stand right behind me.

"Really?" I ask, looking up at him. 

"Yes, really. You can't run off."

"Watch me," I say and whip around and run upstairs to my room. I get inside, and lock the door. I let out a breath. Then I smell something sweet, mouth-watering, amazingness. I turn around slowly and see a boy standing in my room.

He looks to be my age. Flippy brown hair, that is styled up- just the way I like. He skin is really tan, and his are huge. He jaw is rounded, but not wide. He has high cheek bones, but not in a weird way.

He is wearing a navy blue shirt, with khaki pants. He hands are in his pockets, and he is wearing brown dress shoes.

He is looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"Ok, well I am going to try really hard not to scream." I state. He chuckles. Deep, manly, amazing.

"I think that is a good thing." he says; his voice like honey. "But wouldn't mind if you were screaming my name. Then it's a good thing."

I start to blush. "Soooo. What are you doing in my room?" I ask.

"Trying to find the amazing girl that lives in it." He says. He called me amazing!

"Well, that would be me. So..." I trail off. I shift from one foot to the other.

"You know, you are nothing like I imaged!" he says.

"You imaged me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I always imaged what my mate look like." Wait, wait, wait! Stop the bus right now. Mate?

"What? That can't be right!"

"Well guess what Kitten, it is." He says and the nickname makes my heart skip a beat. He starts walking toward me. I take a few steps backward toward the door. My back hit the door, and I wait for him to reach me.