P.S. I'm Pregnant

"I'm so hungry!"Elaina says.

"Babe, you just ate!"

"Yeah, so?" she asks.

"I guess I will go make you something." Shawn says and get us up and heads to the kitchen.

I pull out my phone and see that Zane called..again. We had a fight about this summer, he wants to train so we can take over the pack. I on the other hand want to go to Germany.

"Hey, we should go out tonight!"Kyler says.

"Yeah!" Danny, Dylan, Ty, and Gabe say.

"I don't know," Robert, Waylon, Lend, Regan say.

"Come on! It will be fun!"

They all look to their mates, who say okay. 20 minutes, later they are all leaving. The girls are going home and the boys are going out.

"Carrie can you stay with Ginger?"Ty asks.

"Ty! I'm 17! I graduate high school this weekend."I point out.

"And until then you are going to stay with Carrie. Besides you guys haven't talked much." He says and they leave, but before they do, I need to tell Shawn.

"Shawn can I talk to you?"I ask, he says yes, and follows me into a room.

We sit down.

"What did you want to talk about?" he ask.

"Two things. One Zane and I are getting married."

"That's great!"Shawn says with a smile.

"But they second thing is I'm pregnant."

"Shit," he whispers.

"Please don't be mad. We were engaged before I got pregnant."

"When? When did you get pregnant?"

"I went into heat last weekend," and that is all I have to say.

"Are you going to keep it?"

"Of course. I would never do that. Plus Zane wants the baby too. He needs someone to take over for him."

"Are you happy? Do you want kids?"

"Yes, Shawn I am so excited, I just thought that you should know."

"Well if your happy, then I'm happy!" he says and hugs me.

"I love you, Ginger." He whispers.

"Will you give me away?"I whisper into his chest.

"Of course." He whispers back, we pull apart and the boys leave. Leaving Carrie and I alone.

I sit on the couch, playing on my phone. She just stands.

Out of no where Carrie asks "Do you hate me?"

"What!"

"Do you hate me?" she repeats.

"I know what you said. Why would I hate you?"

"I don't know. I mean were haven't really said anything to each other, and Ty told me about what has happened before."

"Oh, so know you think you know me?"I ask.

She holds her hands up in defense. "No...I"

"Let me just stop that little brain fart right now. You don't know me, you will never know me. No one knows me, but even my brothers. I'm not like them, I don't want the same things as them. My whole life has been planned out by them, right down to the smallest detail. They have done everything for me."I say; tears running down my cheeks. "I have never been free, always locked up in this house. You know what I do for fun? Go to school. Don't get me wrong, I love my brothers! But there hasn't a day where I didn't wish I died in that car accident.

I wish that my life was different. I wish that I wasn't an alpha. I wish that I didn't have brothers, or a sister. I wish that I was a only child. I wish that I was dead. I wish that I didn't have to life with this pain. So no you don't know me." I say and look down, and let the tears stream down my face.

I get up and walk to my room. I lay on my bed, and cry. I cry for 10 minutes, until arms wrap around me, and lay with me.

"Shh, it's okay Kitten." I hear Zane's voice say. I cry even harder. "Don't cry! Please don't cry."he whispers.

I look at him, and then bury my head into his chest. "Why are you here?"I ask into his chest.

"I have been here since, we had our fight. I am so sorry, I overreacted. I want you to be-"

"Shh," I silence him. "I'm just glad that you're here."

"Why are you crying Kitten?"

"Because I had a fight with Carrie."

"Oh, its going to be okay." He says.

I sit up and look at him. "I need to tell you something."I say and fear and sadness flashes in his eyes. "Nothing bad."

He tells me to go on.

"Um, I found out something today." I say biting my lip.

"What?"

"Um, I'm pregnant with your pup!" I say, and Zane goes crazy.

"Are you for real?"

I smile, "Yes. Your going to be a daddy."

"Oh MY GOD! This is great! I love you so much!" he says and kisses me passionally. His hand travels to my stomach, and cups it.

He pulls back, and looks at me. "My baby is inside of you." he whisper and I shake my head yes.

"That's my little boy!"

I playfully hit him. "Hey, what if it is a girl!"

He gives me puppy eyes. "Babe, come on! It is so a boy!"

I give him a look. "Well see. But for now I am tired and want to sleep."I say and lay down on my bed, he lays down with me.

"Do you want to talk until you fall asleep?"Zane asks, he knows me so well. I shake my head yes. "If it is a boy, we are naming him Zane Jr. And if it is a girl, which is not likey, but if we do it will be named Zanella."

I laugh. "Zane, if it is a girl will you love her any less?"

"No, of course not. But I am a guy! Guys always want a boy!"

I smile at him. I lean up and kiss him.

He pulls back. "So Zane Jr. it is." I punch him playfully.

"I already have names picked out!"

"Oh, really what are they?"

"If it is a boy, either Cale, Cree, or Quentin. If it is a girl, either Carter or Gray."

"I like them. But we are so going to name him Zane Jr."

"Zane!"

"Hey, I'm the Alpha. I always get what I want."

"You forget mister, I'm a Alpha to!"I say and his cheeks redden. I smile and pinch them.

"I love you," is the last thing I hear before I fall asleep.