Get Out Of My Business

"Wake up beautiful!"Zane says. I open my eyes, and see him smiling.

"Hey,"

"Hey, how are you?"

"A little sick."

"I know how mornings have been for you." Zane says. I smile at him. Yesterday, I graduated high school!

I sit up and see a rose sitting on the night stand.

"What's that?"I ask; pointing to the flower.

"Just a little something I got for the most important thing in the world to me." Zane says.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, even thought my pup isn't here I still want to get it something." He says with a smirk. I hit him. "Ouch, okay! Its for you!" he says and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you." I say and kiss him.

I get out of bed, and walk towards the bathroom. I start taking off my clothes, and start the shower.

"Hey, babe. Did you take a shower yet?"I ask him.

He walks into the bathroom."No,"

"Join me!" I say and he doesn't wait a second to start taking him clothes off. I get in the shower, and a minute later his joins me. I look down at my stomach. I'm about 3 weeks now.

"You are still the sexiest girl ever!" Zane says and wraps his arms around me; feeling my stomach.

I lean against him. "I don't feel like it."

Zane kisses my neck. "Well believe it. Because you are!"

I sigh, and start washing up. We are all done, we get out and dry off.

I put on a white lace dress, with sleeves. Then my brown boot high heels.

Zane gets dress in a red and white plaid shirt, with dark jeans and dress shoes. When we are both done getting ready, we head down to breakfast with Zane's parents and Brit.

We ride the elevator in silence.

We are going to tell them soon. Zane says in my mind.

I know. I just want to wait.

You got to tell people!

Zane, I couldn't help that. They were there when I found out.

Whatever.

I'm not having this fight again. It's bad for the baby.

Zane goes silent. We walk to a private dinning room, and everyone is already there. I smile at them.

"Ginger! How are you?"Jane asks, while hugging me.

"I'm good. How bout you?"

"I'm great. We would just talking about you too!"

"Oh, really! About what?"I ask, and we take our seats. Zane reaches over and grabs my hand.

"Your future."Jane explains.

"Oh, I hope it was all good things."I say, grabbing fruit and putting it on my plate.

"Of course."