The Mate And Best Friend Meet

Things have been great. Zane and I are amazing. I can't believe I just said that. Zane and I. After our first time, we couldn't stop. We have sex 24/7, well at least we did. I have been back at my house for a few weeks, but that is just until the end of the school year, which is in a week. I go to Zane's house every weekend, and we stay in bed all day.

We still haven't told anyone about our engagement, and people haven't noticed. Cherry is the only one that knows. Zane's dad has announced that we will be taking over the pack by the end of the summer.

Jane still is hard on me at times, but she is getting better. When I got home after that first weekend, Shawn yell at me for hours. I didn't care. He can't do anything to me anymore. My brothers were pretty mad, but understand.

Nora and I are back to normal, and Jace and I are good. My friends, weren't to happy to hear that I will be leaving, by I promised that I will only be 25 minutes away, and they can come stay with me when ever they want.

"Earth to Ginger!"Nora says. I snap out of my daze and look at her.

"What?"

"The bell just rang."

"Oh, sorry."

"Its okay."she says as we walk to our lockers.

"So are you ready?"

"Yes! I am so excited!" She says. This weekend, Nora is coming back with me. It is going to be so much fun, she can meet Cherry.

"Well, lets go before my mate gets mad."

"Okay! God, I am never going to get use to that."

I smile at her, and we walk out of the school. Zane is waiting, by his car. He is resting up against it. Looking sexy as hell.

Well thank you. Zane says in my head. Now that we are fully mated, we can hear each other thoughts.

I smirk at him.

"Ladies! How was school?"he ask.

"Great, but I missed you." I say and kiss him.

"Ugh, is this how it is going to be?"Nora asks. I look at her.

"Nora, you and Adam do the same." I point out, and she just smiles.

"So this is the famous Nora," Zane says and holds out a hand. "I'm Zane."

Nora shakes his hand. "And you're the famous Zane that has been screwing my best friend."

"NORA!" I yell.

"Yes, I have. And I don't regret on moment of it." Zane says honestly. Why does he have to be so sweet?

Because I am your mate.

"Zane, stop. I'm not in your head, get out of mine!"

"Stop all the fun!"Zane whines.

"Lets go." I say and we all get in the car.

We drive the 25 minutes to Zane's pack house, and get out. We are unloading our stuff, when the high schoolers start coming home.

"GINGER!!!" I hear Cherry yell. I turn around and we run into each others arms.

"I've missed you!" Cherry says.

"Me too!" I say back.

Nora clears her throat. We pull back and look at her.

"Oh, Cherry this is Nora. Nora this is Cherry."

"Nice to meet you," Cherry says.

"Wish I could say the same to you." Nora says.

"Nora! If your going to cause trouble, I will send you home."

"No, its okay. She see me as the threat. I am taking her best friend away." Cherry says, and then walks over to Nora. "I love Ginger, and if this were the other way around I would hope that you would do the same I'm doing. I'm not taking your friend away, I am just getting a new one. You." Cherry says and I start to cry.

OMG! Why am I crying?

Because you missed me.

"ZANE JACOB WILLIAMS!"I yell and he starts running into the house, I chase after him. I chase him all the way up to our room.

I run into our room and see him lying on the bed. He looks up at me.

"Oh, you're here? Didn't know you were coming." He says as if he hasn't seen me yet.

I run over to the bed and jump on him.

"Why do you always have to be in my mind?" I ask.

He puts a hand over his mouth. "I would never!" he says.

"ZANE!"

His face turn serious, "Sorry, baby. I will try to not do it again."

"you will do a lot more than try." I say, and smile at him. I lean down and kiss him. He hands go to my back. We are in the middle of a kiss, when the pain starts. I sit up and the pain get worst. I snap my mouth shut.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

I lay on the bed, "The pain, it hurts so much." Is all I can say.

Then it all clicks, "you're going into heat."Zane says and I nod my head.

"Okay, come on." He say and lifts me up. He carries me to the bathroom, where he draws a cold bath and puts me in it. I start to cool down a little, but not enough.

Zane sits on the ground, right outside the tub. I sit up some more. And pull his lips toward mine. Zane reacts right away. His lips move on mine; deepening the kiss. His hands move down my body.

Every touch of his, cools down my body. The heat within my stomach simmers down, but it not enough. I want Zane so much.

I pull back. "So do you wan to stay here or go to the bedroom?" I ask with a smirk.

"I say bedroom. But are you sure? You know there is a high chance of you getting pregnant. Are you ready to be a mom?"

I take a deep breath. "No, but I know that your not ready to be a dad either. So we'll wing it, if I get pregnant." I say.

Zane shakes his head. Then picks me up and carries me to the bedroom.