Chapter 1 - You are not going to that party

*Renewed chapter cover made by me*

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Moon: Yeah, oh yeess... Prince Pony Head's party is going to be the best!

Toffee: Come on Moon, I should go with you, that... "Prince"... I don't trust him.

Toffee's mind traveled to that summer, just a few weeks after meeting Moon for the first time.

She told Toffee about her friends, specially about that River guy, he sometimes traveled to the Forest of Certain Death just for hunting some monsters.

Moon said River hated monsters, and Toffee never liked that guy, he always was so rude with Toffee, but that summer day, Toffee was waiting for Moon outside of the Castle of Mewni and then, River appeared with Prince Pony Head. They weren't glad to see Toffee around, they knew he was Moon's friend but they never liked him.

Moon: Come on Toffee, they are my friends. And specially you were NOT invited, that's the rules Toffee...

Toffee: You don't have to say it Moon, I know they... they don't want a monster in their party...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was that summer day again, and Toffee wanted to see Moon that day, but then he saw River and Pony Head aproaching behind.

He didn't wanted any trouble so he started to leave.

River: Hey-hey little freaky lizard, were do you think you're going?

Toffee: You know she is also MY friend, right? And she's okay with tha...

A mute sound crossed the air, it wasn't like the tv shows where a punch in the face sounds clearly, but even without the sound, Toffee felt it and he was bleeding, it was just a scratch but from every drop of blood that fell off of his face, River seemed to be amazed from his little triumph.

River: Listen well freak, you are NOT Moon's friend so stop acting as if you were...

Toffee: You really think she will love you if you keep throwing me away?

//////////////////////////////////////////

Moon: You know you're my friend, you don't have to bother of what other people say about you...

Toffee: Princess I really should go with you.

Moon: Just give me one reason of why I should go with you... just one, but if you say "River" or "Pony Head" I'm totally going to ignore you.

Toffee: ...

Moon: You know, you can't go with me but, after the party I can take you to some places, maybe we can...

Toffee: I don't want your pity...

Moon: Wha... Why do you think...? We are friends, that is what friends do, just... just wait for me, I'll arrive before the midnight, bye Toffee.

She tooked her dimensional scissors, she opened that portal and in just one second she was in another dimension, in a party were he was not welcome, meanwhile Toffee just sat in Moon's bed and he started to think of what she was doing in that party, she was having fun while he was waiting for her to return.