Exscape?!?!

2 hours later, Chase was still thinking off a plan, "I got it?", Chase says and grins. Adam hums as he eat the chocolate bar, "Got what?". Chase rolls his eyes, "A plan..Use the shine side off the chocolate wrapper and then use Mr Davenports belt loop..", Chase says trying do hand gestures to show them what to do while explaining his plan. Chase explains his plan. Mr Davenport nodded but then gasps, "Okay..Be careful it's special", Mr Davenport says. Bree rolls her eyes taking it and then wrapped chocolate bar wrapper on the belt loop. Bree then shined it on the bars as a mirror as the cage broke open. Bree smiles, "Yes", Bree says as she does the same to Chase's cage.

As they are about to leave, Marcus came in, "Wow...Impressive you escape the cage!", Marcus says and grins as he clicked his fingers and two robots when to the side off him. Marcus grins, "These are my Dads creations and you should be worried".
Adam laughs, "We aren't worried!". Loe looked alittle worried, "Yeah we aren't worried..". Adam hums as he starts fighting against a robot. Bree starts fighting against the other robot. Marcus grins, "Oh look me, against you Chasey". Chase frowns as Marcus throws blustes at him. Chase dodges them the best he can. Chase runs up to Marcus and kicks him, sending Marcus flying back. Chase grins, "Didn't see that coming did ya". Marcus jumps back up, you could see anger running through his vanes. Marcus punched Chase in the gut. Chase gasping loudly but continues to stand trying to be strong. Marcus grabs a hold off Chases shirt and throws him across the room. Chase hits the wall and then lands on the floor with a bang.

Marcus looked at Loe and shot a blusted beem at him. Loe shieks and hides behind a barrel with Mr Davenport.

Chase got up slowly and run to Marcus, pushing him down and kicking him down, "That's for locking me and my family in a Cage!", Chase says. "And this is for throwing me across the room", Chase says kicking him.

Adam frowns as he destroyed the robot and then helped Bree destroy the other one. "Let's get out off here", Bree says. Chase stopped and looked at Marcus angryily as he started to get up. Chase frowns and just ran out the door of the lab with Bree, Adam, Loe and Mr Davenport.

They eventually arrive home, "I'm so glad to be home", Chase says and Loe nodded in agreement. Chase, Bree, Adam and Mr Davenport head down to the lab, As Loe goes to the kitchen. Mr Davenport frowns, "Well, I'm glad we our all out off there safely...I think we might see them again though", Mr Davenport says looking at them all once Loe had join after a second.

(Hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter xx.)