Stay away from him?!?!

Third P.O.V

With Marcus

"Have you got there trust yet?", Douglas asks frowning as he looked at his son. Marcus crossed his arms, "Its been one day Dad...I need more time but don't worry, I will be about to get Chase to trust me in know time but the others...", Marcus says. "But the others what?", Douglas says frowning. "Will be harder", Marcus says. Douglas looked at Marcus fuming, "Don't fail Marcus..". Marcus sighed and nodded as Douglas walked off.

With Chase

Chase hums as he woke up and got ready for school. Chase goes upstairs and starts to eat breakfast slowly. He wanted to see Marcus but he new he shouldn't. There was something about Marcus he just wanted to be near him. His family didn't know he broke up with Marcus 6 months ago. Chase gets his bag and starts walking to school with Adam, Bree and Leo.

When they all get to school, Loe, Adam and Bree go to there friends. Chase sighed and goes over to his locker and puts his bag in the locker.
Marcus tapped Chase's shoulder, making Chase jump. Chase looked at Marcus, "Don't do that...You scared me", Chase says softly. Marcus smiles, "Sorry Chase", Marcus says softly. Marcus and Chase started talking, laughing and smiling.

Bree was talking to her friends when she glanced over at Chase and noticed he was with Marcus. Bree felt her face heat up with furry. Bree goes over to Adam and Leo, "Chase is with Marcus again", Bree says. Adam and Leo looked over to where Chase was and frowns. Adam, Leo and Bree go over to Marcus and Chase, frowning. Adam crosses his arms, "Get lost Marcus!", Adam frowns. Chase looked down and sighed. Marcus frowns and glares at them three. Marcus grins, "See you later Chasey", Marcus says and winks walking off. Adam frowns deeply at Marcus.

Chase blushed at what Marcus had said, he then looked at his furming Brothers and sister. Chase looked down, "What?", Chase says. Bree shakes her head, "Don't you remember what Mr Davenport said", Bree says angryily. Chase looked up, "Yeah..I do", Chase says. Adam shakes his head, "Stay away from him Chase!..His not safe!", Adam says demanding, only because he wants his brother to be safe. Chase looked at Adam, "You can't demand me to do something Adam?!", Chase says, glaring at Adam. Adam frowns, "I can Chase..I will have to tell Mr Davenport", Adam says. Chase eyes widened slightly, "No please don't..", Chase says. "Why does he even keep talking to you?", Leo asks. Chase shrugged and blushed deeply.

Bree eyes widened noticing Chase blush, "You can't like him..He kidnapped us and keep us trapped in a cage!", Bree frowns. Leo shakes his head, "Sometimes you really are...", Leo tails off. Chase looked at Leo, "Really am what Leo?", Chase asks. Leo frowns deeply, "Stupid..I totally agree with Mr Davenport", Loe says. Chase sighed and looked at Bree, "It was you that said about people nearing second chances", Chase says. Bree nodded, "Yeah...But not him Chase...Not after what his done", Bree says.

Adam stays quitely watching all three off them agrue. The agruement went on for about 10 minutes before it started to get worse. "I Cant believe YOU WOULD TRUST HIM!", Leo shouted the last part. "I HAVEN'T SAID I TRUST HIM LEO!", Chase says frowning. Bree shakes her head, "YOU KNOW WHAT CHASE..DO WHAT YOU WANT BUT WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU, DON'T ESPECT ME TO SAFE YOU BECAUSE I WON'T..BECAUSE I COULDN'T CARE ABOUT Y...", Bree was about to say but stop herself and started to calm down as she saw her younger brother have teary eyes. Chase looked at her with teary eyes, "You couldn't care about what?", Chase asks a sob excepting his lips, Chase new the answer. Bree sighed, "About you...Chase I didn't mean it, I was in the hea-", Bree says but gets cut off. Chase frowns, "I know what your going to say, it was in a heat off the moment and your sorry...Well I don't care about the apologie, you said what you wanted", Chase says and slams his locker walking to class while wiping his tears away. Adam looked at Bree and Leo, "Uh oh", Adam says making Bree and Leo stare at Adam before they all walk to class. Chase sat in class quitely, he couldn't concentrate. He new still liked Marcus and he didn't know what to do.

--------------------

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this Chapter xx.