XX

Callie's P.O.V.

"Yay, I win!" I yelled, pointing to the board. 

Nathan laughed, holding his stomach as he doubled over. 

"I know, babe."

I laughed with him, letting my head rest in his lap as I fell over. 

We're sitting on the floor, a monopoly board game in front of us, with popcorn scattered in various corners of the room. 

We started this game earlier today, stopping at various points to eat some of the leftover Taco Bell from last night. 

"You are so dang cute," He mumbled, pushing some hair from my face. 

I leaned up, kissing his lips softly before pulling back to look him in the eyes. 

I swung my leg over so that I straddled his lap. 

He smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his shoulder, wrapping both arms around him and pulling him into a tight hug. 

"I love you," I mumbled, feeling his thumb trace circles on my thigh. 

"I love you, too. Is something wrong?" He asked, pressing his lips against my exposed shoulder gently. 

"No, I just love you."

To tell the truth, nothing was wrong, everything was right. I have never been as happy as I am now, I can truly say I'm happy. 

"Okay, you'd tell me if something was upsetting you... right?" He asked, pulling back a bit to look at me.

"I promise I would," I whispered, bringing my lips to his soft ones. 

He didn't waste time kissing me back. His kiss held so much passion, so much love, it's something that's new to me. 

I've never felt this loved. 

I pulled away, letting my forehead rest against his. 

His kiss was always so soft and with each one I got butterflies. There are always tiny jolts of electricity coursing through my body, they multiply every time we kiss, every time he says he loves me, and every single time he calls me beautiful. 

Nathan's eyes poured into mine, his chest rising and falling slowly. 

His eyes darted to my lips, then gazed back into mine as he placed his hand on the side of my face. 

His lips met mine halfway, electricity coursing through every fiber of my being, even my finger tips. 

Our lips moved in sync, his hands finding my lower back in an instant. 

He pushed me back, one hand holding my body to his while the other planted firmly on the floor as it hit my back. 

His kiss felt different this time like he needed me just as much as I needed him. 

This kiss told me that he would never hurt me, not even a little. 

"Oh my goodness!" 

Nathan and I jumped apart, hitting his head on the table in the process. 

"Mom!" I yelled, clearly annoyed at her. 

She mumbled apologies as she left, walking back into the kitchen. 

I held my head in my hands, sitting on the ground with my legs crossed. 

I could hear Nathan laughing, even if he does quiet laugh. 

"That's not funny," I mumbled, shoving him lightly. 

He just kept laughing, letting himself fall back onto the floor.