VIII

Callie's P.O.V.

My whole body hurt.

My ribs hurt with every breath.

My face hurts when I cry.

But worst of all...

I can't even stand.

My whole body has been through such a trauma that I can't even stand up.

It's not that I can't stand up physically, but I just can't bring myself to stand.

I'm guessing that Colton left a few minutes ago, but nobody has come in the house since then. I was hoping and praying that Nate would come in, save me just before Colton wrapped his hand around my throat....

But he didn't.

So Colton raped me.

I don't know where my pants went, Colton threw them across the room before he raped me.

I don't know where Colton went, he left after he raped me.

"Callie?"

I didn't want to open my eyes and look at whoever it was that just walked in.

With my luck it's Colton, but I know it isn't because Colton doesn't have a country accent.

"Nate?" My voice came out weaker and raspier than I'd hoped.

I'm guessing Nate had no idea I was on the floor because when he saw me he cursed out loud and dropped down beside me.

"I'm gonna kill him. Oh my gosh, Callie. I'm so sorry," He mumbled, running all of his words together.

As if just now noticing I'm half naked he grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my lower half before picking me up and cradling me like a baby.

It hurt every time I moved, and it hurt immensely when he picked me up. I couldn't stop the scream of pain that came out, and I could stop the tears that ran down my face.

"I'm so, so sorry," Nathan kept mumbling, and I could almost believe that he meant it.

I could feel the blood around my mouth cracking as it dried, along with the hot tears that ran down my face like a flood.

Colton never broke me like this before, not even once. He always threatened to rape me, never actually going through with it.

He would hit me, kick me, even throw me around, but to break that line... it's immoral.

"What the hell happened to Callie?" Keith yelled, running to his brother.

I flinched when Keith tried to speak to me, trying to hide into Nathans' chest.

"Callie?" Keith questioned, trying to gain my attention again.

"You let him in."

I didn't have to say anything else because he knew instantly what happened to me.

"He did this to you?" Keith asked, trying to clarify.

"You let that piece of shit in? I told you not to let anyone in!" Nathan yelled, his chest shaking as his breaths came out ragged and heavy.

"I'm sorry! He said he was her boyfriend!" Keith yelled back, his face growing red with anger.

Not anger at his brother, but anger at Colton.

"You're sorry? You can't fix this, little brother. Do you see what he did to her?" Nathan yelled setting me on something soft.

I opened my eyes to see that it was the backseat of a truck. I am guessing he's taking me to the hospital... With no pants on.