SHOW UPDATES (9/2/16)

hi, all!! this is kida with some REAL FREAKING EXCITING NEWS ABOUT SEASON 2!! HAVE YOU SEEN THAT ALL-CAPS TITLE??

first of all, here's the video of a child called Lina Lee interviewing Jeremy Zag (if you're unaware, he's practically the creator of this show)

second, if you don't have wifi but have this chapter saved anyway, here are what has been revealed in the video!!

- The new main villain will make Hawkmoth "LOOK LIKE A BABY"

- S2 and S3 are being made at the same time so that there will be a lack of hiatuses (all u sinners stand up and sing hallelujah!). 52 NEW EPISODES!!

- Special Kwami Origins episode (S2)

- There will be more Kwamis, apparently, all we saw are from only "ONE BOX" (???)

- The Christmas ep will be a 42 minute episode, more high quality than an average ep, and it will be a musical (SCREAMS)

- The live-action movie is in development (currenly creating a script). It will be about origins and will focus heavily on the relationship between Adrinette and Ladynoir. "How they met and how they fell in love."

ARE Y'ALL SCREAMING BECAUSE I DEFINITELY AM!! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! TELL YOUR SIBLINGS! TELL YOUR UNINTERESTED FATHERS AND MOTHERS! TELL YOUR SQUADS!! SPREAD THE WORD!! THERE WILL BE A MUSICAL EPISODE!! (and a couple others like that hella new villain but AHHHH) 

source: jeremy zag, that video, miraculousdaily on tumblr!!