Secret Santa??

The students filed into the classroom like a trail of ants, festering and filling the room

Riiiinng!!

The tardy bell rang, and Nino plopped into a spot next to Adrien, a grin on his face.
"Dude, guess what Alya told me."

"What?" Adrien inquired, an eyebrow raising.

"The Ladyblog's doing a Secret Santa!" he exclaimed, the classroom silent.

The teacher's head snapped in his direction. "Nino! Be quiet! I was just about to announce that, per Alya's request. It was an exquisite idea." She slid a Santa hat out from one of her desk drawers and set it on the desk. "Here are the rules..."

WHAT IS SECRET SANTA?

➳ Secret Santa is a Christmas tradition in which volunteers are randomly assigned to a person whom they will anonymously give a gift.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

➳ We will list the names of everyone participating and then randomly assign them to a recipient.
➳ You will make a gift for the person we assigned you to.
➳ Everyone will stay anonymous.
         (Do not tell anyone that you're the Secret Santa of  @.username)
➳ When you get your present, you can finally find out who your Secret Santa is.

WHAT GIFTS CAN WE GIVE?

➳ Anything that can be given online (not by shipping) such as graphics, letters, drawings, and more.
➳ Gifts that are related to Miraculous Ladybug.

HOW CAN I GIVE IT?

➳ Provide a link for your gift. You can get a link at imgur.com. This is the only way you can give it.
➳ Everyone will meet online and then exchange gifts on the gift-giving date. That is the only time in which the identity of your Secret Santa is revealed.
➳ You must give to get your gift.

HOW WILL I KNOW HIS/HER INTERESTS?

➳ Don't worry we got your back! Everyone will be filling a Secret Santa Questionnaire. You will submit your questionnaire by private message/in our inbox/direct message. Do not post it publicly.

QUESTIONNAIRE:

USERNAME:

CODE NAME:
> what would you like to be secretly called? please do not encode your username, name, or nickname. Create a secret name that no one knows.

HOBBIES:

LIKES:

DISLIKES:

*please send your questionnaire via p.m*

"Now, I'd like you all to pick a name from this hat. I'll call you up in alphabetical order." She adjusted her glasses and checked the attendance list on her tablet. A Santa hat was limply gripped in her free hand. "Adrien Agreste."

He rose from the bench and swiftly made his way to the front desk. His hand rustled the small slips of paper, only to pull out "Ladybug." A blush painted his cheeks, but he blink several times out of disbelief. "Marinette" blurred into view.

The rest of the class was called up to choose a name.

Marinette bit her tongue, eyes squeezed shut as she hoped and prayed that it would be her crush. "Adrien" was printed in black ink. With a sharp intake of breath, she screamed, her heartbeat quickening.

Then she passed out on the floor.

[this forum will end on the last day of November, don't forget to tag your friends who you think are willing to join our very first Christmas event!]

*short story written by MaybelleValentine*