SOCIAL MEDIA ADMINS

I think you might be pondering what this is for.

Well, we are giving you the opportunity to become an admin of our social media accounts.

Which platforms? Amino and Instagram. (You're only allowed to join one platform)

You will be handling the account by uploading our edits, announcements, and such.

This is a chance for you to (partly) become a member of our group since we won't be recruiting several people this year.

If you're interested, just fill out the form. The link will be provided in the comments section and external link.

If you can not access it, send us a message in our inbox.

___________________________
The forum will end on March 31.
By April 1, we will be picking the top 10.
Then we will post the results the day after that.
___________________________

It doesn't end there.

The top 10 will be tested for 2 weeks and then 5 people will be eliminated.

(How do we pick the top 10? It'll be based on your answers so be careful)

The remaining 5 will officially be TheLadyblog's Instagram/Amino admins.

Quite tricky, but this is literally a big opportunity for all of you.

Now that's settled, these are the following tasks once you're an Amino/Instagram admin.

A M I N O

The admins will be promoted to curators. A curator is someone who monitors the community to keep it clean and safe. They also choose which is featured and which is not.

+ The admins will be posting our announcements, edits, and more.

I N S T A G R A M

The admins will have two team managers. The team managers are two of our members.

The 5 admins will be assigned to a day. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

They will upload a picture within their assigned day.

Mondays are dubbed as MonDIY's.
Tuesdays are dubbed as ColourfulTuesdays.
Thursdays are dubbed as ThrowbackThursdays.
Fridays are dubbed as FrenchFridays.
And Saturdays are dubbed as Chaturdays.

___________________________

That's it and good luck!