Ladybug's Powers? 8/10/16

Hello y'all! This is the second update in one day, and at the moment it's an extremely hyped Issy typing it up! 

Now, this is all based on a spoiler we forgot to publish in the last chapter, whoops. Here it is:

(it's just a screenshot, don't click it bc you'll be disappointed) 

This of course, sent the fandom awol as well. What are they? What does it say? 

Well, after an hour of examining a multitude of screenshots with help from Vixen, Ally, and Crixi, I can confidently tell you what it means! 

The title at the top states Ladybug's Miraculous: The Magical Powers. 

Underneath, we have a little pentagon of different coloured ladybugs. We'll start from the top. 

The blue ladybug is labeled 'Pearl of the Sea'. Below, it says 'Breathe and swim underwater'. 

The silver ladybug is labeled 'Stone of the Moon'. Below, it says 'Fly and breathe in space'. 

The pink ladybug is labeled 'Pearl of the Heart'. Below, it says 'Cure akumatized victims'. 

The purple ladybug is labeled 'Pearl of the Mysteries'. Below, it says 'Infinite lucky charms'. 

The yellow ladybug is labeled 'Stone of the Sun'. Below, it says 'Flying power'. 

What could this all mean? To me, I think it's just a list of the abilities Ladybug gets with her miraculous, but who knows? Tell us what you think below!

Issy, signing out!