Adrienette at a Ball!? [8/27/17]

Hey this is Maybelle with some pretty legit spoilers on one of your favorite ships—

Adrienette. (๑╹ω╹๑ )

Oh, and an amazing animatic as well. (You sooo have to see it.)

Alrighty, so here's the first part of the spoiler:

So it looks like this ball (or "bal", as Jeremy put it; I don't know if that means anything different or if that was just a typo) takes place in the Bourgeois' hotel lobby

So it looks like this ball (or "bal", as Jeremy put it; I don't know if that means anything different or if that was just a typo) takes place in the Bourgeois' hotel lobby. All of the students in Chloe's class seem to have been invited, and the party seems to have just started, since there's someone walking in the door. And is it just me, or does Chloé look like she's about to make an announcement? Or do you think she's just quietly scanning the mood before she joins the party? Tell us your thoughts in the comments, if you want. We'd like to know, ya know?

Also, look at the caption on the picture. It says the ball is open in Season 2, which means this scene will be taking place in Season 2! (I honestly thought it would take place in Season 3 at first glance, but nope!) I'm pleasantly surprised with this news.

 It says the ball is open in Season 2, which means this scene will be taking place in Season 2! (I honestly thought it would take place in Season 3 at first glance, but nope!) I'm pleasantly surprised with this news

Now to the real spoiler. It's not any more real than the last—it's just more exciting to look at. This seems to be later in the ball, since people have started dancing. I mean, Adrien is smiling at Marinette as it appears as if he just invited her to dance. The next step after this would be him placing his hands on her waist, if you look at the dancers in the background.

Are you fangirling? I'm fangirling. (๑>◡<๑)

Okay but Marinette looks surprised. I'm guessing they were both standing alone and without partners before this happened, Marinette blushing and twirling a piece of her hair around her finger as she fantasizes about him asking her and then—well—he walks up. And he asks her.

But we'll see how it really plays out when the scene comes onscreen.

And now for the last spoiler: the animatic.

http://tangledlarry.tumblr.com/tagged/mlb+video

This plays into the caption of the second picture above, which listed action among fun and romance to come. Apparently there will be a lot of it. I can't wait!

This animatic features Ladybug on skates (possibly the outcome of a lucky charm, or maybe she borrowed a pair from Alex—but they look more like ice skates then roller skates, if you ask me) as she catapults right through the doors of a car as an someone tails her. It seems to be an akumatizee (a fan-made term for someone who has been akumatized—sorry, I use this word a lot), since they appear to have spiky hair. It's an intense chase scene.

So that's about all we have for you today in terms of spoilers. It seems as if we have a lot to look forward to. Stay tuned for more news~

[Sources: Jeremy Zag's Instagram and miraculousdaily's tumblr]