02

POV: Taehyung
"Wait, did you just say that Jinnie was going to visit his father?!" Jimin shrieked when she got home from shopping. "You're joking,"

"I'm not! He had this serious face, and was all like 'I'm going to give him a piece of my mind', and it was actually really scary," I said.

"Are you kidding me?" Jimin sighed, her back sinking into the sofa. "I can't let my baby go near that filthy thing, let alone let him talk to him!" she shook her head.

"I know, he's crazy!"

"Where's he gone, anyway?"

"He's taking a nap upstairs, he looked really tired from before you left. Did you get that concealer thing that you were looking for, by the way?"

"Yeah, I got some other make-up supplies as well, ooh, let me show you!" she gushed, going through her shopping bags to dig out a little round plastic thing that looked like a light brown-ish shade. "This is called concealer,"

"What do you do with it?"

"It's like foundation."

"And what's foundation? Look, Jimin, I don't understand any of this make-up talk. I only know about lipgloss and eyeliner, and the mascara thing," I laughed.

"Basically, it's like for your skin,"

"I know that, that's what make-up is for, isn't it?" I said sarcastically.

"It's to blend in your skin, I guess, make it look smoother, get rid of anything on your face that doesn't look nice," she said.

"B-but you have baby skin!" I pinched her cheeks. "Just look at this! You've got no flaws in your skin, it's so smooth! What do you need all of this for?" I pointed to her bags.

"Well, it makes me feel more feminine, so just let me do what I want," she shrugged. "It makes me feel pretty,"

"Well, just remember that you're pretty, no matter what you decide to put on your face, okay?" I told her. "Oh, yeah, also, I'm not going to be here tonight, I'm going out, so you and Jin can just do what you want."

"Oh? Where're you going?"

"Speed dating," I sighed.

"Was that Jin's idea?" she lifted an eyebrow.

"Actually, I brought it up, but he told me to go, so I just technically brought it on myself, sadly," I rolled my eyes.

"Haha, well, have fun!" she gleamed, grabbing her bags. "Well, I'm going to put my stuff away back at home, okay? I'll be back in twenty,"

Despite the fact that Jimin still technically lived with her parents, it felt like she lived with me and Jin since she was almost always here anyway.

"Okay, see you!"