13

POV: Jin
I looked at Jimin dead in the eye. I saw her frown and whimper with concern, but I didn't care.

"No, no, you're not, are you? Please tell me you're not!" she shrieked, shaking my shoulders frantically. "You aren't suicidal, are you? Please!"

"The hell are you pleading for, Jimin?" I asked, still not breaking eye contact with her. "Stop worrying."

"I worry because I care, Seokjin! I care about you more than I care about myself, to be fucking honest with you! I still live right here, right now because you're the sunshine that brightens up my day! You make everything better in my life and I owe you everything for that... I'm so glad you're mine, so why the hell would I not care about you wanting to end your life?" she was still teary-eyed.

"I don't want to be a burden to anyone anymore, Jimin. Sometimes, it all gets a bit too much and I'd prefer it if I never lived at al-"

"Suicide is not a joke, Seokjin! It is not a fucking joke, it's something very serious! You're taking your own life already just by saying that you want to die, and it's not right! I don't want you to go about your days feeling like you're not worth living anymore! I will not tolerate that ever, no matter what!" she screamed, wrapping her arms around me in a violent hug.

"You know I would have killed myself already and be long-gone if I hadn't met you. You're the only reason why I still alive, just like you said about me, so if you ever leave my life, you should consider me to be automatically dead. However, I am not suicidal and I don't plan on ending my life anytime soon. Now, I'd much rather not answer your question in full detail, Jimin, so be a kind sweetheart and kindly change the subject, please."