17

POV: Jimin
There was a lot of commotion that took place in the space of about five seconds, before the front door smashed down.

"Why don't you just let the faggot die? And maybe die along with him too, since you're simply so in love with him?" Seokjin's father cackled.

"You can actually shut the fuck up! Don't fucking talk shit about my beautiful girlfriend! I'm gonna take you to the hospital right away, baby, don't you worry!" Jin smiled at me weakly, but sympathetically.

"You can both stop this soppy, downright disgusting bullshit right now because I'm telling you that neither one of you is going to leave this house alive. You really should believe your father more, Seokjin, I always keep my promises. You know that, don't you? I never break 'em. Never. When I said I was going to kill you, I promised to myself that I will. So, guess what? I don't plan on breaking this promise, either! Either you can fight against me, or give up and let me win. Which one is it going to be, eh?"

I scooted back as far as I can, my back practically digging into the wall behind me. There was blood splattered everywhere and I was still in pain, but it seemed as though everything was getting worse and worse by the second. Frankly, I don't think it was going to get better at all, either.

Seokjin stood still, glaring at him. His father smirked and rolled his eyes at him, as though he was disappointed.

"Wow, you really are a faggot, aren't you? Weak ass, girly faggot can't even fight for himself, eh? What, are you one of them disgusting trannies too, just like that one dying next to you?"

"I told you to shut the fu-"

"Pff, please. Trying to act all hard when you know you've got nothing against me. Go to hell, the lot of you! Seriously, Seokjin. Why are you still alive? What made you think that you could continue living in this world just because you were disobedient and sinful towards the nature of life? Please, do me a favour and just drop dead, once and for all! If you won't do it, believe me, I will."