19

POV: Jimin
In heaven, you will meet again. In the kingdom above, you will be reunited with your loved ones.

Was that really true?

I would need to know right now, if that really was the case, because it seemed as though that was the situation I was stuck in at this very moment in time and there wasn't exactly much I could do about it.

"You better not fucking shoot him, or I swear on my mother-fucking life that I'll do something even worse to you!" I screamed, my throat going dry.

"Ha, and what's that?" he mocked me, as though I was joking. "Look, just fuck the fuck off, before I kill you, okay?"

"Ugh, I don't care if you kill me. Just go! Leave!" Seokjin yelled.

"You know what? I won't give a shit whether you kill me either! Kill the whole fucking world while you're at it, maybe! I couldn't care less, honestly! Just leave us be and leave us to be together!"

"Would you care if I pulled a trigger on your tranny of a boyfriend right fucking now?"

"Shut the fuckity fuck up, of course I would care!" Seokjin sobbed. "Why are you being like this? Why are you being so fucking cruel to me and to Jimin? What have I ever done to you? Do I honestly really fucking deserve this? Can I even call you my beloved father if all you're gonna do is ruin my fucking life?!"

"If you think I'm going to give in to your soppy bullshit, then I'm afraid you've been completely mistaken."