03

POV: Jimin
"So he's actually going speed dating, then? He really took my advice?" Jin said on the phone, as I walking towards their place.

"Pretty much," I replied. "I think that he could find himself a really cute boyfriend, to be honest,"

"Is he gay, though? I don't really know much about his love life, since I've never seen him in any relationships before,"

"Hm, I don't know. Maybe he's straight? Maybe he's gay?" I said.

"Maybe he's both?"

"Perhaps he is both, but he likes girls better than boys, or, vice versa. Because, most people who are bi aren't like exactly half gay- half straight, you know?"

"Yeah, I get what you mea- anyway, that is not the point of this conversation!" Jin laughed. "I reckon that this will be good for him, you know?"

"Sure, sure," my mind went back to what Taehyung had mentioned about Jin planning to see his father. "Are you... are you going to see your dad next week?"

"Did Tae tell you?"

"Pretty much," I mumbled. "He said that you sounded really scary or something like that,"

"I really am going to meet him! He deserves to know what he's done. After all, my mum left because of him! She got a divorce!"

"But you know that this could go horribly wrong. I don't want you going there on your own! Not to meet him... I'm coming with you."

"No, you can't come with me! Nobody can come with me; this is way too dangerous!" his voice got harsher. "I mean it, Jimin."

"F-fine, there's nothing that I can do... just, be safe, and don't get hurt, stay a fair distance away from him when you talk to him... just, don't let him near you, don't let him make you hurt you."

"I know, baby, you're not my mother, okay? You don't have to worry about me,"

"Yes, I do! You're my boyfriend, I love you, and I care about you," I pouted, even though he couldn't see it. "I'm coming home now."

"Okay, then, safe trip back, kiss," he made a kiss sound to the phone and then he cut the line.

He can't visit that maniac.