20 (End)

POV: Jimin
Then I realised.

This man, this total psychopath, was actually just a man that had been hurt. His marriage failed because he was battling with himself, he struggled to find a new partner or find a new family at all.

He was isolated and alone, and he felt like the only way he could keep himself from dying of loneliness is by making sure that other people don't get love.

It's fucking horrendous and I don't think that anyone should ever have to resort to violence in order to keep themselves satisfied, but I finally understood his reasons why.

He's gone through all of this trouble, just so he doesn't have to be alone, on his own.

"Look!" I shouted. "I get it! I get all of it now!"

"Get what?" he turned away.

"I get why you do this! I understand how you're feeling, and you can get help for it! You don't have to drink, or smoke, or kill, or do anything abusive like this in order to stay sane! Please, just put the gun down and we can get you help! It doesn't have to end like this, honestly!"

"Stop fucking lying! I can't keep a wife, I can't keep my own fucking son, and they kept me happy! Now, they're all turning against me and now I'm on my fucking own and there's nothing I can do! I might as well just shoot my fucking self while I'm at it because there's really no point in me staying alive if all I'm gonna feel is constant pain and suffering! How the fuck is a faggot like you supposed to understand any of the shit I'm going through?!"

"Do you feel out of place here sometimes?" I asked gently, my voice unconsciously softening as I slowly leant my body towards him.

"What the fuck are you asking me? Look, I'm not gonna sit around and listen to your bullshit as though you're some sort of therapist, so just cut it out!"

As much as I hated his guts, I wasn't gonna let his life crumble and turn into complete shambles. Everyone deserves love, and this was still the case for him too.

I loved Seokjin, and he loved me too. We both deserved love, but that didn't mean that his father couldn't also find true love.

"That's exactly what you need. Therapy can help you! Talking does help! And as for your love, there's always other fish in the sea and we can find someone for you! Someone who's perfect! So please, you don't have to do this! Just... just stop it, please, for your own sake!"

"I've... I've suppressed my feelings for too long."

"What are you on about, dad?"

"I think... I just might as much of a faggot as you are, Seokjin."

THE END
WOW, it took fifty years to finish this, and it ended up being more focused on Seokjin's dad rather than on JinMin itself, but oh well, it's still there.

I don't really have much to stay other than I hope you enjoyed this story, and I wish for everyone to have an amazing day/evening~ ^^