07

POV: Jin
"Jiminie, baby?" I called for Jimin. "Do you know whose number this is?" I asked, showing her a phone number from somebody that had just left me a missed call.

"Uhm, I don't think so," she said unsurely, double checking her own contacts to make sure that she didn't have that number. "Mope, I don't have anybody with that phone number... why? Did somebody call you?"

"Yeah, I got a missed call from them, weirdly," I said with a pout. "Perhaps somebody just got the wrong number?"

"Probably," she nodded.

Suddenly, the odd number started to call again, my phone ringing and buzzing.

"What do I do?" I asked with a worried looking expression on my face.

"Ignore it." she said quietly.

I put my phone down and let it go away on its own, but I got another beep from the same number.

It was a text.

"What does it say?" she asked.

Unknown: ANSWER THE PHONE YOU FOOLISH MOTHERFUCKER

"W-what the hell?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Who the fuck is this? What kind of bullshit is this person pulling with me?"

"Block them."

Unknown: DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME YOU GAY FUCKER

Unknown: I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE

Unknown: YOU CANNOT FOOL ME

"This... this person fucking knows me..." I hissed, my hand shaking as I tightly clutched onto my phone. "This isn't just any old person... this is somebody I know..."

"You can't be sure," she said, leaning over my shoulder. "Maybe that person is simply saying that to scare you... it's probably a hacker, just block them."

Unknown: I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE SO DON'T THINK THAT YOU'RE SAFE

"They're just scaring you, like I said. Don't worry about it," she kissed my cheek. "It's gonna be fine, just ignore it. I think it might just be a prank, don't worry."

Unknown: I'M SERIOUS.

Unknown: I AM GOING TO TRACK YOU DOWN, FIND YOU AND MURDER YOU WITH MY OWN TWO HANDS

"Yeah. You're right," I said, and pressed the block button, but before I managed to press it, one last message got delivered to me.

Unknown: I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, KIM SEOKJIN, SO DON'T THINK YOU'RE SAFE.