2) 18

Chapter Eighteen

"What are we?"

"We are human beings living-"

"Bhris stop playing." I frowned.

"You always wanna talk at the wrong time, like damn I just took your soul and you being annoying. You get on my damn nerves."

"You're so mean to me." I rolled my eyes putting on his basketball shorts.

"BITCH EAT MY DICK!" I heard Stunna yell making me laugh.

I walked in the kitchen to see Lew and Stunna arguing, I laughed at how Lew was standing there looking at him while he continued yelling like he was retarded.

"You so damn ugly." Lew shook his head and I yelled.

"I ain't know you was here Sim." Stunna said. 

"I missed y'all, where have my lovelies been?" I smiled grabbing them.

"Stu, concerts, stu. The regular." Lew mumbled looking in his phone.

"Why you in my house? Ain't that's what you always ask us? Get out." Stunna said making me laugh.

"Beat you the fuck up." I mumbled digging in their refrigerator.

"Those Bhris, please don't eat that lil bitch shit." Lew said as I pulled out a strawberry shortcake ice cream.

"He can't beat me." I opened it. "Tell me about y'all lives."

"I gotta girl." Lew smirked.

"You lie! You ain't tell me?" I squealed.

"Cause she ain't been worthy enough until a few days ago."

"What made her worthy?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Man lemme tell you this bitch stopped riding my dick to suck that shit and hop right back on, she snatched my soul. I'm still in awe, I was bout-"

"Alright Lew." I laughed.

"Stunna, where you at?!" I heard making me roll my eyes.

"What bitch?" He yelled back.

"Dice said why you ain't answering ya phone." Bhris said not looking up from his phone.

"Tell him I didn't want to." He stared at him blankly making me laugh.

"You so annoying."

"He not even funny." Bhris said.

"Nobody was talking to you."

"Ooh they first argument, document this." Stunna tried to whisper to Lew.

"Man whatever, your grouchy ass." He waved me off laughing.

"Sim what's wrong with your legs, why you standing like that?" Lew asked.

"You know." Stunna yelled doing a face.

"Um, no when they decided to have a fucking brawl somebody tackled me."

"Hmph." Bhris scoffed drinking his water.

"You're so annoying." I laughed going back upstairs to grab my phone.

I laid down propping my head on the pillow playing Pandora and scrolling through my Instagram seeing a picture of Vae and Dice, I smiled double tapping it. I rolled my eyes once the devil walked in the room, he laughed and just looked at me.

"Sim." He called my name and I ignored him. "Sim? Sim. Oh word?" He laughed and clapped his hands. "Alright then."

"Stop talking to me." I mumbled.