Drive(2)

"I'm pregnant."

"Wait, what?" Adam says, staring deeply into Taylor's eyes.

"I'm pregnant, Adam. Congrats, your going to be a dad." She said harshly.

The both of them were quit frustrated at each other. Adam being upset with Taylor for not telling him and Taylor being upset by his reaction.

"How far along?" He says bluntly, not caring how upset he sounds.

He took his eyes of the road for 3 seconds and before I know, we're heading off of the rode.

"Taylor!" Is the last thing I hear before it all went black.

Adam's POV

A faint ringing is heard before hearing the sound of two men talking to each other.

"—think they made it?"

"Nah, there's no way they did. We'll tell the boss that we took care of it."

They continue their conversation before leaving us for dead. Suddenly the conversion I had with Taylor pops up in my head. Oh no. Taylor? Where is Taylor? Is the baby alright?

I began to try and get up, feeling a searing pain in my calf muscle, but shook it off, keeping my thought on Taylor and the baby. My vision clears enough for me to see the real damage that those goons left on the SUV. They had definitely flipped us into a ditch, which only made me worry more about Taylor.

"Adam—" I heard before it all went black.

It had been hours before I had finally woke up. I don't know where I was, but I remember what happened. I quickly realized that I was in a hospital.

Taylor. Where was she? Is she ok?

I was soon snapped out of my daze by the bedside phone ringing. I answered it thinking that it had probably been a wrong number.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Adam. Adam what happened? Where am I?" I hear Taylor panic on the other end of the line.

"You've got a week to find me or she dies." He says. The line dies afterwards.

I knew that voice from anywhere. He took her.

A/N: part 3 coming soon😏