Chapter 18

You feel Demis hands slowly approach your private area and feel every single touch send a tingle down your back.

"I love you."Demis says while kissing you.

"I love you to."You kiss her neck.

You can feel Demis breathing getting heavier as you go on top of her. You feel her slowly undo your bra and pull on your shirt to take it off, you help her and as soon as your bare chest is in sight she moans and kisses your breasts. 

"Babe."Demis says in between moaning.

"I want it now." You moan.

Demi slowly unzips your jeans and kisses you while going down along your stomach. You moan loudly as she approaches your private area.

"shhh babe, Max."Demi tells you.

"Opps sorry babe."You giggle and moan again.Demi was just that amazing in bed. You couldn't help it.

------------------------------------------------

"Good morning babe." You smile at Demi as she wakes up.

"Hey beautiful." Demi rubs her eyes and grabs her glasses.

"Last night was loud." She smirks.

"And good." You smirk back.

Demi laughs and stands up to go to the bathroom.

"It was amazing." She says as she heads to the bathroom.

You laugh and suddenly feel your phone vibrate.You see the number on the screen and jump up. A rush of emotions fill your body. You pick up the phone and answer. "Hello?"You say.

"Hello, (y/n)."You hear a familiar voice."

"Yes, hi mom."Your voice is a bit shakey.

"Y/N. I..just...wow..we haven't talked in over a year." Your mom tells you.

"I..I know." You tell her.

"How are you?" She asks.

"Good...Great...how are you?" You ask

The phone call goes quiet and Demi walks in and immediately notices something is wrong. She mouths, "Are you okay?" And you don't respond.

"I'm..good."Your mom finally breaks the silence.

"Thats good." You tell her.

"(y/n) we need to talk, can we meet up today? My house? And please bring your girl...your friend."Your mom struggles to say.

"We can, I guess, and ill bring my GIRLfriend." You try and emphasis on the girl.

"Great...is 3 good?"She asks

"That's fine.I havr to go."You hang up.

You stare off into space thinking about what had just happened.Your mom had called you after a year, why?

"Babe are you okay?"Demi asks coming to sit next to you.

"I'm....fine...no....not fine."You struggle to say.

" What's the matter (y/n)?"Demis asks.

" My mom..wants me, well us, to go over today." You tell her.

"oh..me?"Demis tells you.

You had no idea why your mom wanted to see Demi.As far as you remember she hated Demi and Demi knew that.