Chapter 32

You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing.
"hello." You answered. You felt your eyes puffy and your voice was weak from crying.
"hey, (y/n) it's vanessa are we still on for tonight?"
Shit your fallen asleep crying. You looked over at the time. 5:30.
"hey vanessa, yes we are, is 8:30 good?" You asked her.
"that's fine. I'll pick you up?"
"Sounds great." You tell vanessa
"Great see you soon beautiful." Vanessa hung up.

was this really happening right now?
Did demi really tell you and confirmed she'd been cheating on you? You felt your a pain in your chest.
You wanted to cry but no more tears were left in you. What were you supposed to do now?
You had a life planned out with Demi and now all of that was ruined.
You looked around and saw Demis things, and her pictures, she had one with her family and another of you two kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower during your vacation a couple months ago.
Your phone vibrated and it was Liam.
Liam:hey are you okay? I heard what happened.
You: I'm okay. Confused.
Liam: I just was you to know that I'm here for you if you need anything.
You didn't reply and instead headed for the shower. It wasn't because you didn't care Liam was there for you but it was because these past few days had felt like a lifetime with everything that had gone on and you just wanted to hide You had to get ready to go out with Vanessa later on.
In the shower you had decided two things one, you weren't going to think about Demi anymore and 2; you would keep your distance and disappear from the public and everyone's eye for a while to get yourself together.
When you got out of the shower to get ready you turned off your phone and put it away and waited for Vaness, she was right on time and surprised you with flowers.
"hey beautiful." She said as you opened the door.
"Hey"you said as she handed you the flowers
"I brought these for you."
You couldn't help but blush.
"Thank you Vanessa they are really nice and that's really sweet of you."
You guys headed for her car.

vanessa had taken you to a cool pho restaurant in Hollywood, it was cute and quit and there was hardly anyone there. You'd learned a lot about vanessa and learned she worked for Disney Studios and was a writer for a new television show on Disney. You felt like you could talk to her about all the tortures and sorts of issues that you had to deal with working for a studio.
You had completely forgotten about the picture you had to tell her about.
You sighed and explained it to her.
"Vanessa." You looked at her
"look I really want to be friends and friends are honest right? Last night someone took a picture of us kissing at the club and I know that doesn't seem like a big deal or anything but here's where you might hate me.. I don't know if you've heard but I was dating Demi Lovato...engaged actually.." You paused..the words stung rolling off your tongue. "do you know who that is? I'm sorry I know some people don't know who she is."
Vanessa nodded and smiled.
"and we ended on a pretty bad note we'd been fighting and I found myself being in the media eyes a lot this past week and yesterday I called off the engagement after I found her cheating on me.." The words hurt to say ."and now that pictures online and millions of people have seen it and it's on a dozen gossip websites."
Vanessa was quiet and didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry I would understand if you don't want to be friends I come with all this stupid baggage, drama and paparazzis."
Vanessa grabbed your hand.
"it's fine... I like you., is it weird I've known you for 24 hours and I feel like I've known you forever? And that baggage doesn't define you as a person."
She smiled.
You sighed in relief.
"thanks..that means a lot to me."
you played with her thumb while holding her hand.. The same thing you use to do with Demi.
She smiled at you and kissed you.

A couple weeks had passed and you'd managed to go under the radar until the whole Demi thing died down. You hadn't been on Twitter and had focused on yourself and your job. Demi had sent over some staff to get her stuff from the house and you hadn't talked to her at all or Looked to see what she was up to, last time you checked she was in the UK doing the UK leg of a show she was opening up for.
You were focusing on yourself and only you..and Vanessa because you two hand been dating, nothing serious, you'd go out on the weekends and for dinner, and yes we're having sex. She was a really great person and had helped you focus on yourself by pushing you to go work out with her, go to yoga, etc. it was nice to have someone pay that much attention to you.
You had lunch with Vanessa and were picking her up from her job, Disney studios. Your show had been pushed back till winter 2014 and started again in mid December, you had a couple weeks before that and weren't stressed. So you had more time to take off and go to lunch.
You waited for Vanessa outside her building, she came out and went up and kissed you,
"Hey baby." She smiled fixing her glasses and hair.
"Hey." You grabbed her hand.
"How was work?" You asked.
"stressful, we are doing this new commercial for Disney Channel, we have to get in contact with former Disney stars and make a PSA type of video and my boss is making me in charge and giving this assignment to me which means I have to write and direct it and set up everything and I have like two days and I don't know what to even do or start." She told you. "Woah babe relax." You smiled. She was cute when she was worried and stressed. "You know I could help you right? I'm not to busy at the moment just finishing with advertising and promotion and stuff. I can help you and I won't even ask for credit." You laugh.
"You know I'm working with Demi...we shoot I believe in like 2 days." Vanessa looked at you.
"that's interesting." You look down.
"don't worry I'll be nice babe." Vanessa playfully pushed you.
You laughed.
"I want to ask for your help because this is my first solo project but I would understand if you say no."
You didn't say anything..
"I know you probably don't want to see Demi." Vanessa sighed.
She was right you didn't want to see her.
"I'll help you. It's not a big deal, we're both adults plus I don't care anymore." You lied.. You did still care a lot...

Please comment and tell me what you think! Love you all!!! I'm glad you guys are liking it!;)