The Guy Who Turned Her Down.

It was the morning of Tracey's party. Dougie and Ellie were asleep in bed when the sun started to seep through the curtains; the bright light hit Ellie's eyes making her slowly wake up. She turned over so she was facing Dougie who was also gradually waking up.

"Morning." He said stretching.

"Morning. Are you ready for today?" Ellie said.

"I've got my best smile ready." He said showing his huge smile to Ellie as practice.

She laughed. "Yesterday went so perfectly, I know everyone is going to love you." She went in to kiss him when suddenly...

"Gooooooood Morning sunshine's!" Shouted Jordan as she burst through the bedroom door.

"Omg Jordan, what happened to privacy?" Said Ellie.

"It left when you brought a fit guy home." She said jokingly. "C'mon everyone's up and mum is in a state of hysteria trying to get everything together."

"Okay, we will be down in five," Ellie replied.

Jordan then left the room. Dougie started to get out the bed but Ellie stopped him.

"Hey..." She said.

Dougie turned back around "What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

She went in and kissed him.

"Nothing now," Ellie said smiling.

They both got up and got dressed. They put basic and comfy clothes on as they were going to get changed later for the party. They went downstairs and both walked into the kitchen where Tracey was pacing dramatically around trying to do multiple things all at once.

"Mum, what are you doing?" Ellie asked.

"Oh don't start her..." Alex begged quietly.

"There is just so much to do. All the food needs to be cooked. Do we have enough drink? What if it rains? The place looks a mess." Ellie's mum said still pacing.

"Mum, its 9am the party doesn't start for another...." Alex began to talk.

"Don't test me today Alex, we have too much to do." Tracy snapped back.

"Good Luck" Alex whispered to Ellie and Dougie as he left the kitchen.

"Okay mum, calm down," Ellie said stopping her mum.

"I'll make us all a cup of tea," Dougie said walking to the kettle.

"Now just sit down," Ellie said guiding her mum to a chair. "We have hours until the party. Most of the food is already prepared, the weather is lovely, and the house is spotless. You've got nothing to be panicked over." She said soothing her mum.

Dougie then walked over with a cup of a tea and placed it in front of Tracy. Ellie smiled up at Dougie and mouthed a thank you. He smiled back.

"I'm going to see the others, is there anything else I can do for you, Tracy?" Dougie asked her kindly.

"Oh you are so sweet, the tea was more than enough." She replied calmer now.

Dougie then left the kitchen and went into the living room.

"Now mum, have your tea, and just relax. It's going to be a great party. And if anything needs doing, we are all here to help you." Ellie said.

"You're right. Thank you, Ells."

* A few hours later *

Dougie and Ellie were doing final touches to the decorations, Alex and Jordan were making sure all the food was ready, and Isobel and Tracey were setting up drinks.