~Prologue~

Ok readers so I've been thinking to write a werewolf story as it's been the only thing I've been reading now. I learned alot about werewolves so I decided hey why not write my own. So here it is. Leave me some comments and tell me how I did????????

This is also dedicated to one of the most awesome people out there. My best friend/sister Rebeka. Love ya girl :)

(new song: Forever)

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Hasn't been edited; will get to it when I get the time. Or can anyone please edit it for me? pm if you'd like to help me out. Thank you :)

Stuck Between Fate And Love ~Prologue~

Nate's POV

"Mommy,Daddy I want ice cream"I yelled excitedly as we walked by an ice-cream cart.

My father chuckled and bought me one. Yay!

"Yummy, thank you daddy"I kissed his cheek. He put me down and held my hand as we walked to a round table.

When we arrived home,I started running around the house. Ice cream makes me hyper. All of a sudden I hit the lamp as I was going around in circles. I giggled like a girl and looked around to see if anyone saw anything.

As I turned, my parents and older sister were looking at me.

"Oops"I whispered and giggled again. I ran up to my room as fast as I can. I locked the door and laughed my little butt off.

I sat on my bed and started playing video games. Mario my favorite. I think I fell asleep when I won like plenty of times. I wish I had friends.

**

As I took out my bike I heard a loud noise. I walked to the front yard and saw a huge truck. Big guys started taking out big and small brown boxes. Then came a black car. Another big man came out but with a women and a girl maybe my age in his arms. I couldn't see her face but it looked like she was sleeping.

They went in the house next to ours and shut the door.

"Nate!"I heard my mother call for me.

"Yes mommy?"I yelled back.

"Come here."

I looked at the house one last time and then went inside.

I went into the kitchen where my mother was.

"Baby, we have new neighbors today. I just made chocolate chip cookies so we can go welcome them"she told me smiling.

I just nodded and followed her into the living room,where my dad with his blonde brownish hair and dark green eyes and my sister Kelly with her blonde brownish hair and light green/blue eyes were sitting watching television.

"Let's go honey,they've arrived"my mother told my dad. They both got up and we left to go see our new neighbors.

When we arrived in front of their house my father rung the bell, and knocked twice. Then the woman I saw earlier opened the door.

"Hello there"she greeted with a smile.

"Welcome to the neighborhood"my mother replied.

"Thank you,come on in,come on in"the woman said gesturing us inside the huge house.

We walked inside and the man I saw earlier was sitting on the couch watching tv and the girl was turned around playing something on a purplish colored laptop.

"Honey these are our neighbors, they came to welcome us into their neighborhood"the women who I guess is the mother said to whom I assume is her husband or in other words, mate. I can smell them and they are all werewolves like my family and our pack.

I was born a werewolf so I don't have to worry about the pain when I turn eighteen. Thank the lord. When my parents explained how painful it will be when you turn into a werewolf at the age of 18; I am grateful that I was born with it instead of waiting until then.

The girl turned around and she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I was literally stunned. And that's saying something; I mean they have cooties.

------

Alison's POV

As we entered our new house, I jump out of my daddy's arms and went to check it out or in my own words pick the best room.(Nate has said what happened outside so I won't repeat it).

After I went through the whole house I decided to go on my laptop. Yes, I'm a nine years old and I have my own laptop. That's what happens when your father is an alpha and also when you're an only child.

I heard the doorbell ring but I didn't give any notice to it. I was really into the game I was playing. Barbie dress up.

I heard talking and everything until my mommy introduced us, that's when I knew it was my cue to turn around.

I paused my game and turned. The minute I turned,there was this smell that was so amazing. My eyes landed on a boy, maybe my age. He was..what my mom called my daddy, handsome. Yup that's the word, he is handsome. Stunned like he was.

-------------/--------------/--------------/------------/----------/-------------/---------/--------/--------/---------/----------------/---------------/--------------/-------------/--

Tell me what you wattpaders think???????

Vote.................

Comment...................

And maybe if you want fan...........