~Chapter Four~ Memories Last Part

Hey guys!

Ok readers here's the last part of their memories. It's not long, just the way I want it. Sorry I don't make my chapters long 'cause I can't work with it well. Anyways ENJOY!!!!!

(new song: Breathless)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

~Chapter four~ Memories (Last part)

Still Ally's POV

I looked at the time and it was five minutes before seven fifty. As I looked at myself in the mirror one more time, I knew I was satisfied with how I look. I must say for myself that I actually look hot.

I heard a door open and close, which I know that Nate is here.

"Ally"I heard him call me. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs. As I reached the last six steps, I saw Nate but his back was to me so I couldn't actually see his face.

"I'm here"I said as I finished walking down slowly so I don't step on my dress and trip.

He turned around and his eyes went wide and his mouth wide open. Oh god do I look bad! I started to panic and I think he noticed that because he ran to me and hugged me.

"You look beautiful babe"he whispered into my ear. I relaxed slightly. I hugged him back. He pulled away and put his hands on my cheeks holding my face between his palms.

"You look handsome too Nate"I said as I realized how good he looked in the tux he's wearing. His tie was the same color as my dress.

"Thank you"he said chuckling.

"Let's get on the road then, shall we"he said offering me his hand and stepping away to bend just alittle.

"We shall"I said taking his hand grinning. I then intertwined my hand in his. There was a limo waiting for us. We got in and headed to the hotel where prom was held at.

My mind drifted off to when I'm going to shift tonight. I'm not like any normal werewolves. I'm abnormal. I shift early, usually normal werewolves shift at the age of eighteen but I'm only sixteen. I can find my mate the minute I shift. Also I can control other peoples feelings, well more of calming them or torturing them.

How do I know all of this? I had a vision. Yup people a freaking vision! No one knows not even Nate!

"Ally let's go"I heard someone say. I shake my thoughts away and look to see Nate holding his hand out to me. I gladly took it and we walked together into the fancy hotel.

There were already students dancing more like grinding against each other, some making out but they stop when a teacher walks by, that's funny.

"Wow already, it just started"I stated. Nate shook his head and chuckled knowing what I meant.

We walked around to the food court. Now that I see the food, I'm hungry as hell!

Nate and I started to dig in. About half way threw my second piece of cake Nate wiped his mouth.

"I'm gonna go and find someone to dance with, ok"he started and was looking around obviously looking for a girl to dance with. I must admit that hurt so much. Uhm I'm right here why can't he ask me to dance. Whatever I don't care.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. He's never done this before.

"Whatever"I mumbled while swallowing a bite out of the cake in my hand. I can feel him staring at me but I wouldn't dare turn and look at him. I heard him walk away. Better! That really hurt me. It's like a slap to the face. More like a punch now.

After awhile I found some guy and started dancing with him. We danced for a couple songs.

I look at my watch. Shit 10 minutes before my shift. Fuck! I totally forgot. I need to find Nate. Shit! Shit! Shit!

I spotted Nate. He had his tongue down a girls throat. Eweee disgusting. I ran to him.

"Nate we need to go" I stated as I pulled him off the girl. "Let's go"I added as I started pulling him away. All of a sudden, he yanks my hand off of his and pushes me until I fell. WTF!!

"WHAT THE FUCK NATE, WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I yelled at him. My wrist was killing me 'cause I fell on it. What has gotten into him. I've never seen him like this.

"I'M TIRED OF YOU ALISON, FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME LIVE MY LIFE"he yelled back. I was taken back. He has NEVER cussed at me before. NEVER! I felt pain and betrayal. I looked at him one more time before I stood up and pulled my dressed down, dusting it.

My face was an inch from his. I brought my right fist back and punch him so hard that I'm sure I broke a finger or two.

"FUCK YOU NATE, I HATE YOU!! GOT IT I HATE YOU"I yelled and stormed off. I was so angry. I ran to the nearest forest, and before my eyes. My bones started to crack.

The pain I was feeling now that I'm turning to wolf was unbearable. It was like my heart was being ripped out. I could hardly stand on my four paws. What is going on?!

I get a vision as soon as I said that. What I saw was something I promise myself will never and I mean never make it be possible.

So readers let me know what you all think of this chap???

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Lyssa :D