~Chapter Fifteen~ Mates WTF!!!

Hello amigos!

Here goes chapter fifteen for you all. Like usual hope you all enjoy it. I don't have much to say so......

Anyways just go on and read.

=================================================<><><><><><><>================================================

___________PIC OF READHEAD WHICH IS THE KIDNAPPER AND HE HAS A NAME__________

~Chapter fifteen~ Mates WTF!

Ally's POV

"Hey Mel Ima go out, I need fresh air."i said and she just nodded.

I walked out of the kitchen and out the house.

Four more days and I have to face him again. All of a sudden my nose started burning. Not literally just like if I smelled something bad. Then I felt a sting on my right cheek. What the fuck!

Suddenly my vision went dark. Someone from behind me is covering my eyes. I smelled the person, it was a werewolf, a bad one too.

"What the fuck do you want from me!"I spat angrily.

"It's not us babe, it's our alpha who wants you"the one I'm guessing is on my left side said.

I was dragged then I felt a stab on my left side.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"I yelled out in pain. I can feel blood dripping down my miniskirt and onto my legs. I was trashing around but the grip they had on me was too strong. These men are well trained to actually hold down a alpha female, but they'll also regret it later on.

Thank god I'm an alpha blood related 'cause my wound is already healing, I can feel it. And today was totally not the right day to wear a miniskirt.

Finally when I gained control, I threw both men in mid air, making them land on the floor in pain.

"If you haven't noticed retards, but I'm an alpha female. Didn't you guys learn anything? What a shame, I guess not."I said looking at each one of their faces, which all held pain.

I didn't have time to defend myself but I heard steps behind me and a needle being stabbed into the side of my neck. My body started feeling weak, and it was going numb. My eyes dropped and I can hardly listen to what's happening around me.

'Alison can you hear me' Jason asked through mind link. I couldn't answer him, my body was going into pain. I don't know how.

'Alison baby girl can you hear me. It's Mel tell me where you are honey, Melina asked.

'I'm hurt' was all I gave them. I was taken into darkness after that.

####

I opened my eyes and looked around me. Where the hell am I?! I was tide to a chair, my arms behind my back and a black cloth over my mouth. Do these people ever think?! I'm a werewolf, a stupid rope isn't really going to hold me back. I started struggling but then noticed the piece of sliver sitting next me. Shit! That's why I can't pull these off. My body was so weak, I really don't know if I can even pick a piece of paper at the moment.

"Well well well, don't we have princess over here all woken up"a guy with red short hair and a small mohawk. I couldn't see his eyes, with those sunglasses on.

" What do you want from me, let me go or you'll regret it"I said hopefully he'll let me go, but who am I kidding.

"Your mine Princess, you're not going anywhere. And trust me, I won't be the one regretting anything."he replied smirking.