~Chapter Eleven~ Please Explain, Not

Hello Wattpaders!

Here's chapter eleven for you all. Hope you guys like it. It's short, I'm sorry about that but long chapters just don't work out for me too well. Btw its only one POV in this chapter. Anyways I'll stop babbling and let you guys go on and read. Enjoy like always.

P.S. Sry it's been long but I was gone on vacation.

______________________________________

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

_______________________________________

~Chapter eleven~ Please Explain

Ally's POV

It's been 3 days since the incident with Nate. I really just don't know what to do anymore. I miss Jason and if he was here he would've told me what to do.

"Mom I wanna go see Jason"I begged my mother who was making chocolate chip cookies.

"Honey we just came two weeks ago, how fast do you want to go back already"she replied but not even looking at me but at her cookies.

"I don't want to be here in the first place"I mumbled under my breath.

"Heard that"she said and this time looked at me.

"Mom please, I hate it here. All it gave me is pain"I said whispering the last part.

She walked over to me and embraced me. "Sweetie, please tell me why"she pleaded.

And this time I didn't hesitate to hide anything from her. I told her everything.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry"she cooed. This was exactly what I saw in my vision. The same look, same words, and same feelings.

"Ok baby you can go, but only for a week or so"she said after no one said anything. I smiled and hugged her before I stood up and was leaving the room.

"Oh and sweetie"she called. I turn to look at her.

"Yes mom"

"Think about it alittle more, let him explain himself, ok? And I'm going out with his mom but I'll be here for dinner"

I just nodded, not really in the mood to answer that or reply to it.

I walked to my room, took out my traveling suitcase and started packing.

I dialed Jason's number.

"Hello beautiful"he answered. I chuckled a little, I'm glad he's my best friend.

"Hey Jay Jay

"Whats up"

"I'm coming back to Paris" "Only for a week or so though"

"Oh ok I can't wait, when are you leaving"

"Tomorrow and I'll arrive there in two days"

"Ok see you then"and with that we both hung up.

##########

"Baby girl, dinners ready"I heard my dad call.

"I'm coming"I call back. I got up and headed to the diner room.

"Hey daddy, mommy"I greeted. I sat down and filled my plate. Like always the food was delicious. After dinner I went to my room.

My phone made a beep sound, notifying that I have a message. I opened it.

'Wow Princess, you look very beautiful tonight. Can't wait to get my hands on you' <3 SOC'

The phone dropped out of my hand and my heart was beating so hard and fast, that I bet the neighborhood can hear it. Considering they're all werewolves.

I need to calm down or I might hurt a loved one. I take couple of breaths and felt myself relax a little. If this was a letter, I could know who the sender is. I don't need to worry about it as I'm leaving tomorrow morning. It's still 7:37pm and my flight is at 5:00am.

I walked toward my bathroom, deciding to take a shower. My clothes were off in seconds. I stepped into the tub. Turning on the hot water and letting it rain all over me.

I think I hear noises or is it just my imagination. I don't really know. I think I'm just being paranoid. The noise came again and it's coming from my bedroom window.

I step out, putting a towel around me and then my bathrobe over. Walking out slowly towards my window. Peeking just a little. I noticed a pebble being thrown. I step back, I look over and there standing..............Why can't he leave me alone!

#####################################################%%%%%%################%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%

So watcha all think???????????

COMMENT............................:D

VOTE...........................:D

ENJOY:DD. Love Lyssa:)))))