~Chapter Ten~ Here I Come Princess, Here I Come

Hey guys!

So here's chapter ten. Like always it's short. Read and Enjoy!!

Dedicated to @azzi2011. Shes an AMAZING friend, not just on wattpad but also outside of wattpad. Love u girl! Ur the best. :D

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

~Chapter ten~ Here I come princess, Here I come

Ally's POV

I really can't stand this pain anymore. I just want to die and get it over with. I want to be with him so bad but at the same time I can't stand one minute with him.

What he did wasn't something I can forget. Three days ago when we were at the shore where the waterfall was, I loved how the words I love you so much came out of his mouth well more like mind instead. It took everything inside me not to run after him and say I love him too. Nate has always been my everything but he hurt me. Badly.

I got up but then I felt a weird thing inside me. What was that? As I walked more the feeling gets stronger. I might be an alphas daughter but this is creeping the shit out of me.

The same feeling I was having in Paris came back now. I'm being watched. I tired to use my werewolf ears as I can hear better with them but I can't hear anyone. Which means one thing. The person that's spying on me is an alpha.

"Come out"I yelled. I kept circling around the room. No one stepped out.

I thought to ignore it after ten minutes of nothing showing. I walked out deciding to go visit my mates mom.

I knocked and Nate was the one that answered. I took in how he looks today. Shirtless with his blue jeans that was hung painfully low around his hips. His V was visible which made him look even more handsome then he already is. I wish I can grab him and kiss him until I can't breath anymore.

"Me too"he said cutting my thoughts. Shit he heard my thoughts. I can feel my cheeks flaming. I can't believe I forgot to block my thoughts.

His eyes were yellow now. Uh oh. The next that happened surprised me. He had me against the wall with my hands being held by his above my head.

"I want and need you. I can't take this anymore. I love you so much Ally"he whispered against my lips. He then crashed his lips on mine and kissed me hard.

Should I kiss back? Hell yea you should! My wolf said. Just after she said that she took over. I wasn't in control anymore. I kissed him just as hard. I heard a growl but I ignored it. Well my wolf ignored it. She just wants her mate.

He tugged on my thighs so I wrapped them around his waist and my arms around his neck with my fingers in his hair. I miss this feeling and that's saying something.

I don't know what was going on around us but then I felt myself being laid on a bed. We didn't break the kiss and thank the lord I'm a werewolf or by now I'd be needing air but I know I still have two minutes or so.

He pulled away after a little more and placed his forehead against mine and closed his eyes and so did I. After we had enough air in our lungs he started kissing my jaw and down my neck. Obviously my wolf was still in charge.

"I need you Ally"was all he said before bringing his mouth back on mine.I couldn't think straight, I just let our mouths work their magic.

If you asked me a week go if I would kiss Nate in his bedroom, I would have laughed in your face and said it was ridiculous.

But here I am almost going nude in front of him and this passionate kiss that seem to never end. Maybe I can forgive him and let him explain himself. Yet something inside me told me to stay away for a little bit from him. Just alittle. My mind wants that but my heart wants him so much that I think I might just give in.

When I finally had control of myself and pushed him away a little and sat up on my elbows. Looking at him was like looking at an angel. So breathtaking and handsome. No flaws, flawless.

I stared at his beautiful green eyes and took a deep breath. Ok I can do this.

"Uhm Nate we need to talk"I said. He looked like he was going to be sick. He thinks I'm going to run away. Yea that's not happening. I've finally opened to him.

"We need to discuss somethings before I decide to accept you as my mate"I added. He blew a breath sighing in relief. I tried so hard to not laugh at his expression.

I really missed his gentle touches and his soft kisses and his piercing green eyes. Call me crazy but it's like I fall in love with this boy all over again every time I see him.

This might be going really fast but I've known him before and that's enough for me.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"he asked, sitting beside me.

"Why did you do that to me?"I whispered afraid of how my voice would sound if I spoke louder.

He looked at me and I looked down. He turned my face, so now I was looking at him straight in the eye. Am I strong enough or will I breakdown. I don't really now at the moment.

"For the love of god Ally what did I do"he asked pleadingly. Wait he doesn't remember what he did. You got to be freaking shitting me. I stood up grabbed my shirt, zipped up my pants, looked at his scared yet confused face and turned around and ran out.

I got outside but I didn't go home, I kept running, before my eyes, I was on four paws. I can here Nate calling my name and I can see everything clearly and decided to ignore his calls.

No mate. No love. No best friend. No Nate.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Unknown POV

Finally I found her. My princess, my mate! But that boy needs to leave and fast! She's mine and only mine.

"In four days, and we start the plan. Got it!"I ordered my stupid men.

"Yes,Sir!"they replied.

Don't worry princess he won't hurt you again. Not now, not ever. I'm coming beautiful, I'm coming.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

What do you wattpaders think!?????

Hoped you enjoyed it

ʗʘㅆㅆㅌℕ₮ ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

۷ʘ₮ㅌ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

ℱǟℕ☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

Lyssa 