~Chapter Eighteen~ But You Said I Was.....!

Hey Wattpaders!

Here's chapter 18, hope you like this story so far? Enjoy this chapter!! :)

check the trailer out!!!!! its on the first chapter!! made by @brookieismyname

---------------------------"------------------------------------------"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"--------------------

(BANNER ON THE SIDE)>>>>>>>>>>>>> by:fluffynlightning

~Chapter Eighteen~ But you said I was.....!

Ally's POV

As I parked the car in the drive way. I took deep breaths and saw Nate doing the same.

"Ready"he asked. I nodded and unlocked the door and stepped out.

As I reached him, I took his hand and held it tight. We walked quietly to the door and knocked even though we just can walk right in. After a few more seconds the door opened slowly. Two little boys were standing there looking at Nate surprisingly.

"Uncle Nate"the one that looked older greeted excitedly.

"Mommyyyyyy Uncle Nate is back! MOMMYYY!" the little cute one shouted so loud.

"Baby don't be ridiculous he's not he.."she stopped and looked at both of us shocked, then her eyes laid on our intertwined hands.

"Finally?"she said but it came out more like a question.

"Yes"we both said together. Nate's hand tightened around mind, but I don't know why.

"what's up"I whispered into his ear. He looked down at me.

"I don't know but my wolf is sending me these weird emotions" he said looking confused. Just then Matt I guess his name is, walked down the stairs with a girl at his side. Hmm they look like they're mates.

He kissed the girls cheek and winked at her, and she blushed. Yup mates.

He turned his head towards me and Nate, and his eyes widened when they landed at me. I'm guessing my face looked exactly like his. I had this strange feeling inside me. What's going on?!

"Uhm...I'm glad you're back Nate"he stuttered. I looked over at Nate where he was staring at Matt with confusion and anger. Wait why anger?

"Are you ok"I asked him. All he did was step in front of me still facing Matt.

"She's mine, so don't even think about it"he spat angrily. What's does he mean by that? I literally don't understand what's going on right this moment.

"I swear Nate I don't know what my wolf is doing. I have a mate"Matt said looking like a lost little boy.

"Someone better tell me what's going on here, why is Nate looking at Matt as if he will murder him right now!"I yelled with frustration.

Nate turned and looked into my eyes as his held nothing but range and anger with a hint of confusion, I looked back waiting for him to give me an answer.

"Uh...are you..uhm..do you like...ah..have this weird pull towards....uhmm...Matt?"he asked stuttering nervously looking everywhere but not at me. I was shock to say anything, how'd he know?!

It was my time to stutter,"uhm...y..yea ki..kinda"I looked away as I saw pain and hurt flash in his eyes. "but I don't know why, I promise"I added pleadingly while gripping his hand tighter.

"Lets go find dad and mom as well as your parents and Matt's parents. Maybe they might know what's happening here. If this happens to be your third mate then I might just kill myself."Nate said after a while of silence. Matt just nodded with the others. They all had shocked expressions on and not because of what Nate has said about me having a third mate but also of the fact that he sounded deadly serious when he said he'll kill himself.