~Chapter Sixteen~ Please Don't.....I Beg You

Hey guys!

Here's chapter sixteen! Enjoy it!

>>>song on the side<<<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------- Pic of Matt and Elena-------

~Chapter sixteen~ Please Don't.... I beg you!

Nate's POV

I can hear Alison's voice mixed with the same guy that was here a minute ago. I can't believe my ears! She has another mate?! Is that even impossible! I don't think so! Alison's my mate! MINE!

"Yes alpha he's awake"I heard a voice out the door of the room I was in.

"Alright take her in there too"the alpha who I still don't know his name yet said.

Yes! They're bringing her in here! I just want to know how she's doing.

The door slightly opened and walked in two men before walked in with my beautiful angel.

"Tie her up again"he ordered. They did what he said without a word. What a fucked up alpha!

"Alison?"I whispered afraid of how her voice will sound.

"Nate?"she asked surprised. She was blindfolded so she really can't see who's in the room and who's not.

"Yes Ally it's me, are you okay?"I asked.

"Yes"she answered.

"Can you take this damn blindfold off my face!"she shouted. Still the same feisty Alison I know. He did as she demanded.

"Thank you, not!" she said rolling her eyes. God how much I've missed her attitude. How I've missed all of her.

"Yea yea whatever"he said back.

"Why did you take him?!"she yelled harshly.

"Because"was all he said.

"You want me not him so let him go or I promise you I will murder all of you and won't even think twice about it"she promised her voice holding so much power.

"Yea yea"he said rolling his eyes. I know he did not do that! 5..4..3..2..1 here it goes.

"Excuse me!"she yelled. "Do you think I won't do it?!"she asked her voice challenging and daring.

"Let me go and give me 5 men from yours that are exactly like you, heartless, cruel, think they are fearless and that they're all that, oh they have to be so evil"she added raising one of her eyebrows with a sexy ass smirk.

"You would do all that for him"he asked pointing at me with a disgusted look. He couldn't believe it.

"Yes!"she admitted. My heart stopped she cares about me after all.

'I love you, I love you so much Alison'i sent to her looking at her at the same time. She turned from the redhead guy and looked at me. I blew a kissed and I swear I saw her lips twitch into a smile. I smiled back.

"Go get the blood lovers and tell them they will battle tonight"he ordered his men. "If you lose he dies, if you win which is impossible for a girl against my 4 fearless men then both of you can go."he added smirking at her.

She returned the smirk. "Deal"she said confidently.

Huh! What?! She'll do it!

'Trust me Nate' was all she sent me. I looked at her and her promising eyes looking into mine.